F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

The way all of this ended with the entire season on the line on a one lap sprint does not sit well with me. I get that they like the drama but damn it just seemed completely set up.

I think F1 media has been told not to discuss the final lap in detail. Probably pending what Merc will do.

Even Joylon doesn't touch why 5 cars were allowed to uplap but not all.

Last edited:
Seb and Alonso knew right away what should have been done.

Crazy that drivers can clock that right away while racing doing 130+ behind the safety car but race control has no idea what to do even tho every single thing that's going on on track is available to them.

Was hoping they would appeal for the integrity of the sport. Not to change the result, but to ensure integrity for the future of F1. Make the FIA explain their reasoning.
Now the FIA is "investigating" themselves and probably nothing will change.

I think a court case would just make things worse and it would benefit nobody. The integrity of the sport would be further tarnished.

Everyone knows this was manipulated. Max is a deserving champ but we know Lewis was robbed of #8.

I still can't believe what I witnessed on Sunday. I'm having a hard time trying to figure if this has happened in any other sport.

Sir Lewis' knighting would explain why he did not participate in the tire testing. Nice seeing Russell back in the Merc gear.

I'm hoping for a dominant 2022 Lewis season.
formula1-toto-wolff.gif

Back
Top Bottom