F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Look, I’m with you on the Sharl crash montage. But he’s found that edge vs Max in quali and has the most poles this season. he’s not elite to you? :nerd: I also didn’t put all the blame on Ferrari strat, i specifically said he needs to know his own race and not blindly follow orders. None of his blunders escape me, guy. I see them. Which is why I said he “could be”. In addition to that, he’s got to keep his head right. Dude is asking if Max is behind him while Max is in P9 or somewhere in the back. Max is like Freddy or Jason to him it seems to me.

:lol: a lot of qualms with the words god tier eh? breathe folks. God tier means the highest level/elite. You really actually think Lando and Max ain’t elite? What is this ranking system then? George is definitely up there too.

I stand by what I said, Lando and Max are my top drivers this 2022 season. Hence, god tier*Audible gasp from the audience* dude actually typed hyperbole like I picked Ocon or something.

You’re right though, I’ll leave the Pokemon reference alone. I’ll just try some other ones for approval.

Max = Anakin
Lando = Empire Luke
Charles = kylo ren probably

Re: the Mattia firing, they’ll be in trouble still if they don’t workshop the entire team. Mechanics and engineers, ain’t no way Mattia is the only problem. That’s a problematic pit

It just feels like you diluted the term "God Tier" by including people in that tier who have ZERO wins and are error prone. Gods win, do they not??

There's Lewis and Max at the top and then there's everyone else.

We're never going to agree on where everyone else on the grid falls in terms of ranking.

Ferarri is team Rocket by the way :lol:

It just feels like you diluted the term "God Tier" by including people in that tier who have ZERO wins and are error prone. Gods win, do they not??

There's Lewis and Max at the top and then there's everyone else.

We're never going to agree on where everyone else on the grid falls in terms of ranking.

Ferarri is team Rocket by the way :lol:
I guess we all tend to dilute words then?
Lewis and Max at the top… top means the best. The best win races no? Lewis won a race?

I’ll give you some time to rethink things fam it’s all good. We’re fine we got time

Let’s be real this past year was an outlier for Lewis considering what he had. He did alright and still got decent results. We know that Lewis is at the top with Max, if not better if he had a similar car.

Lewis and Max are god tier and everyone else is playing catch up. So I can see what Kinfolk Kinfolk is saying how “god tier” is getting diluted under the circumstances

Are we talking about “all time”? i’m saying one season, last season. Obviously Lewis is up there, something I touched on.

But if we’re talking what ifs and potential, I’m not sure how to make that up. I mean put Lando in a red bull then and imagine that season.

Right now in that s***ty Mclaren he managed to score more than ocon and alonso who are driving faster cars, he’s #7 right under Lewis with the 3rd best car. The kid is fast.

As a McLaren fan I do find Lando exciting to watch, and can recognize he's definitely fast and has a lot of potential in a better car, but he benefitted a lot from Alonso's issues throughout this year, the mechanical DNFs alone cost Alonso at least 40 points which would've put him ahead already, plus another 10 - 20 just from other team mistakes/crashes that weren't his fault. Also the spread between Lando and Lewis was basically the amount of points Lando scored :lol:

Again, you’re talking about the previous seasons :lol:

I never said he’s not top tier, but to discredit Lec and Lando is wildly biased. But okay bud, a winless driver is your watered down top 2. somebody has a hard time spelling zero.

As a McLaren fan I do find Lando exciting to watch, and can recognize he's definitely fast and has a lot of potential in a better car, but he benefitted a lot from Alonso's issues throughout this year, the mechanical DNFs alone cost Alonso at least 40 points which would've put him ahead already, plus another 10 - 20 just from other team mistakes/crashes that weren't his fault. Also the spread between Lando and Lewis was basically the amount of points Lando scored :lol:
All valid points, absolutely. You can make that case for most drivers and even champs not winning or winning.

he still overdelivered and snagged a podium.

Again, you’re talking about the previous seasons :lol:

I never said he’s not top tier, but to discredit Lec and Lando is wildly biased. But okay bud, a winless driver is your watered down top 2. somebody has a hard time spelling zero.

Wow.

Imagine thinking that someone is biased based on numbers that prove someone is at the top. Mind you, nobody in the sport has even mentioned Lewis dropping in pace, race craft or otherwise. Yet here you are discrediting him.

1670920147824.png

But then….

Back
Top Bottom