F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Of course, not. Their race pace was, and continues to be, a big question mark.
I'm gonna enjoy this little moment, but it could be like Barcelona all over again where they just fall away. 🙈
Need Piastri to get off to a monster start and take out Max T1. Let Lando flourish with a podium

Papaya boys finally showing up the party. :pimp: Hopefully the race pace will be there.

Aston looking mediocre out there.

Mercedes have such moody car. P2 in Q2 and P6/7 in Q3. I don’t think they understand this car yet. :smh:

Perez is done! Max snatched his in Miami and he hasn’t been the same since. Get Yuki in that car.

Max is winning the constructors championship by himself. This year would be an amazing year without him.

The Williams looked competitive in the dry as well.

McLando actually doing it :nthat:

Danny Ric might be in that other Red Bull after his tyre test

Ferrari botched another one :lol:

Williams :wow: Albon getting a podium or W at Monza

Pretty much every weekend :lol:

alonzo-mourning.gif

Damn, I totally forgot about this thread :lol:

Awesome race from Lando and McLaren. Good to see them take it to RBR at the start.

Hurts to say, but Merc is cooked again this year. Couldn’t get past the McLarens with their hard tires, and Merc running softs, even with DRS.

**** max and RBR

Damn, I totally forgot about this thread :lol:

Awesome race from Lando and McLaren. Good to see them take it to RBR at the start.

Hurts to say, but Merc is cooked again this year. Couldn’t get past the McLarens with their hard tires, and Merc running softs, even with DRS.

**** max and RBR

F Max and RBR but Checo gets a pass he’s not a turd like Max is.

Also this is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

McLaren on the Hards was impressive.

I was certain after the saftey car Lewis on softs was gonna blow past Lando on hards and so was Lando:

IMG_9647.jpeg

Piastri is so good, not being talked about enough.

Can McLaren keep this up?

Last edited:
McLaren was great today. Glad Lewis could get on the podium. Lando did great holding him off for a few laps towards the end

McLaren on the Hards was impressive.

I was certain after the saftey car Lewis on softs was gonna blow past Lando on hards and so was Lando:

IMG_9647.jpeg

Piastri is so good, not being talked about enough.

Can McLaren keep this up?

I agree. Great race from Piastri today. I think the VSC kinda screwed him

Back
Top Bottom