FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

I see that fab lives in the so called armpit of the Northeast New Jersey. I’m sure he can afford to live in NY if he wanted. Most celebs from NY to NJ when they make it.

couple thoughts...

i can't front, once Emily whipped that phone out to record Fab its got me even more curious...you only do that for future arbitration...

fab threatening his pseudo father in law is pretty bad on camera, no way around that...

imma keep it all da way funky, Fab getting wirh Emily in da 1st place when i found out years ago was a "damn b, u rap about all this fly ish & this is what you ended up wit?" moment for me...

"that's my dad!" shreek was a lil discerning...

Running around threatening ppl with a knife... prosecutors will have a field day with that
Yea fab catching a big L with this. He’s gonna have to give Emily a bag to prevent her from testifying. What was fab thinking???

couple thoughts...

i can't front, once Emily whipped that phone out to record Fab its got me even more curious...you only do that for future arbitration...

fab threatening his pseudo father in law is pretty bad on camera, no way around that...

imma keep it all da way funky, Fab getting wirh Emily in da 1st place when i found out years ago was a "damn b, u rap about all this fly ish & this is what you ended up wit?" moment for me...

"that's my dad!" shreek was a lil discerning...

Her busting the phone out was a bit sus imo...I don’t wanna draw conclusions because we still don’t know the details but that can be a bad look for either one of them.

Her busting the phone out was a bit sus imo...I don’t wanna draw conclusions because we still don’t know the details but that can be a bad look for either one of them.
It seems like someone else was recording. The view looks like it’s from someone possibly standing outside of the house. I don’t think it was Emily recording.

Running around threatening ppl with a knife... prosecutors will have a field day with that

and yet i feel bad cuz i can sympathize, when a broad pushes you to da edge, its so easy to lose control..you gotta be realllllllllll strong to keep your cool.

i wonder if Emily really was out there thottin...yes we know about double standards, but like others have implied...Fab basically gave her en entire lifestyle & 2 sons..IMO that's worth a couple of "as long as you not disrespecting me in public lookin stupid" passes :lol:

and yet i feel bad cuz i can sympathize, when a broad pushes you to da edge, its so easy to lose control..you gotta be realllllllllll strong to keep your cool.

i wonder if Emily really was out there thottin...yes we know about double standards, but like others have implied...Fab basically gave her en entire lifestyle & 2 sons..IMO that's worth a couple of "as long as you not disrespecting me in public lookin stupid" passes :lol:

You want fab to be innocent in this so bad :lol:

It seems like someone else was recording. The view looks like it’s from someone possibly standing outside of the house. I don’t think it was Emily recording.
The person recording is inside like on a balcony or filming through an open window.

If you look close at one point Emily pulls out her phone to film Fab and that's when he goes after her.

are you blind?

Screenshot_20180331-125515.png

look at Emily's hands followed by "Eff u tapin me?!?" and Emily scurries away.

Damn . Video is awful.
He reminds me of myself. Cool as a fan at all times.

So for something to tick me off on that level.... Sheesh. Sorry for the kids tho.

And just off topic he always knew his Dominican side.

His mom is black and she Still live in breevoort.
His father was the Dominican one. However he never grew up with him.
All the way back to his first album he been on love with Latinas .

He even had tahiry do the intro to "get right" on his first album .

But I don't think he should ever be considered Dominican cultured.
You see how much of a goon Paul Cain is? And he's half DR too

I’ve seen some wild **** in my day. We all know these females are slick. I’ve seen broads acting flinchy and doing THE MOST to try and provoke violence because their distain ran so deep they wanted to see a ***** behind bars. I’m not saying that this is the case I’m just not ruling it out.

If she really got her teeth beat back then it’s a wrap for fab and he deserves whatever he got coming.

You want fab to be innocent in this so bad :lol:

not even that, i can see both sides..

Fab ain't a sex symbol so he aint gonna be teflon da way Breezy is...and Fab is 40....this could pose a serious public relations disaster.

are you blind?

Screenshot_20180331-125515.png

look at Emily's hands followed by "Eff u tapin me?!?" and Emily scurries away.
Are you blind? How is it possible to get that angle of both fab and Emily? She pulled out the phone but the TMZ video was recorded by someone else.

not even that, i can see both sides..

Fab ain't a sex symbol so he aint gonna be teflon da way Breezy is...and Fab is 40....this could pose a serious public relations disaster.
Isnt fab sponsored by a few brands?

Are you blind? How is it possible to get that angle of both fab and Emily? She pulled out the phone but the TMZ video was recorded by someone else.

no one is taking about da person recording from da balcony in relation to settin fab off, Emily recording did that. what you're talking about is what is who sold it to TMZ, possibly to line him up in a negative light.

Back
Top Bottom