FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Btw Men shouldn’t be out there “disciplining” a grown *** woman...lmaoooo what type of world ya live in man? She’s an adult, she’s not your kid, hell who’s displining their kid with a close fist knocking their teeth out? I was beat as a child by my grandma, but she just whooped me with a belt and that was enough to set me straight...you got some anger issues if you gotta hit your kid or woman with the same animosity as some random dude on the street you scrapping with.

Fab out here looking funny, homie smashing chicks like crazy but hot his lady ain’t moving in the direction he like. He got emotional and lost it. Smh. Take that L and charge it to the game. Now he might have to go sit down. Fab old and it’s ******* with him, these young boys ain’t checking for him and they money longer. One of them LA athletes got her in his pocket and fab ain’t trying to hear it.

Fab out here looking funny, homie smashing chicks like crazy but hot his lady ain’t moving in the direction he like. He got emotional and lost it. Smh. Take that L and charge it to the game. Now he might have to go sit down. Fab old and it’s ****ing with him, these young boys ain’t checking for him and they money longer. One of them LA athletes got her in his pocket and fab ain’t trying to hear it.
U might be right with what happened

Emily B is nothing but an OG Chapiadora/heights Thot, these chicks all follow the same protocol, get cheap plastic surgery in DR, come back and become a bottle waitress or “bartender” at a stripclub and compete with the rest of the thots to trap a DJ, hustler, rapper, or sports player....that is the sole goal, once that happens, get pregnant and no matter how much dude cheats, they will stay for the love of money and luxuries or until another dude with deeper pockets can provide better, Emily part of that early thot group and an idol for many other chicks still trying to come up....Fab is an idiot for not controlling his impulses and getting violent.

Reading in between the lines.....
Fab hit her, pops/brother wanted to remove his guns so when they came to confront him and put hands on him; he wouldn’t be able to grab his guns. Fab felt it was a setup.

No Dad is going to see thier daughter abused and not do anything.

Ya labeling Fab Dominican like he Pedro Martinez or something...lol I’m not even sure but does the man even speak Spanish? I feel he reps DR just to get in with the uptown crowd...lol

Emily B is nothing but an OG Chapiadora/heights Thot, these chicks all follow the same protocol, get cheap plastic surgery in DR, come back and become a bottle waitress or “bartender” at a stripclub and compete with the rest of the thots to trap a DJ, hustler, rapper, or sports player....that is the sole goal, once that happens, get pregnant and no matter how much dude cheats, they will stay for the love of money and luxuries or until another dude with deeper pockets can provide better, Emily part of that early thot group and an idol for many other chicks still trying to come up....Fab is an idiot for not controlling his impulses and getting violent.

tru...but Fab met Emily at a album store sign in.

tru...but Fab met Emily at a album store sign in.

Well that’s why she’s an OG, back then Thots would put in some work and go looking for these dudes, now these chicks want them to come to them, so they just gather at the popping bar, lounge, strip joint...lol

So say ur kid roars up at u
After u tell him to put up his toys
He says “**** u daddy I ain’t doing ****”
Then kicks u in the leg
It’s ok to whoop ur kid
But a female does the exact same thing
and it’s unacceptable
:lol: my kids wouldn’t disrespect me like that in the first place. If you raise them right they won’t treat you like s***.

Ya labeling Fab Dominican like he Pedro Martinez or something...lol I’m not even sure but does the man even speak Spanish? I feel he reps DR just to get in with the uptown crowd...lol

Fab didn't claim Dominican till like the late 2000's FOH :lol:

I didn't hear no 'que lo que MMG' in those Clue tapes back then.

Fab didn't claim Dominican till like the late 2000's FOH :lol:

I didn't hear no 'que lo que MMG' in those Clue tapes back then.

That’s what I’m saying, I keep seeing dudes say he’s Dominican to drop some subtle shade or to bait, not sure which...lol

Fab couldn’t be more detach from Dominican Culture...:rofl:

Fab my man's. But I don't and can't condone of it's true.

As far as the Dominican side... If his hair wasnt so soft, people wouldn't start to call him Dominican.
I do know he be in Santo Domingo deep with dudes ATVing and ballin out tho.

Not sure if he grew up with the Dominican culture, or started getting curious about his heritage as he got older.

You know fab in real life or something?

Do you? Why exactly do you consider him Dominican? Other than the fact that I think his mom is Dominican, one I don’t even think he grew up with, hence his disconnect with Dominican culture....I just find it hilarious how NOW ya wanna label a dude like Fab “Dominican” yet for years ya have NH the hardest time because that’s exactly what he considers himself with far more of a claim since he grew up with that culture, there I took the bait :lol:

Fab my man's. But I don't and can't condone of it's true.

As far as the Dominican side... If his hair wasnt so soft, people wouldn't start to call him Dominican.
I do know he be in Santo Domingo deep with dudes ATVing and ballin out tho.

Not sure if he grew up with the Dominican culture, or started getting curious about his heritage as he got older.

I think he started dipping into that when uptown became a “cool” neighborhood of NY...before that he was Brooklyn all day everyday, then La Marina popped off and all of a sudden he got curious.....most people back in the early 2000’s had no clue dude was even half Dominican...lol

Do you? Why exactly do you consider him Dominican? Other than the fact that I think his mom is Dominican, one I don’t even think he grew up with, hence his disconnect with Dominican culture....I just find it hilarious how NOW ya wanna label a dude like Fab “Dominican” yet for years ya have NH the hardest time because that’s exactly what he considers himself with far more of a claim since he grew up with that culture, there I took the bait :lol:

I ain't never called him Dominican. I didn't even know his real name before today. You seem to have all the carfax tho.

I didn’t say you personally did, but you asking me if I know dude in real life simply because I’m speaking info that is common knowledge.

It appears a couple of NTers wanna label dude Dominican just to shade, talmbout Dominican Men are women beaters :lol:

Cmon man..lol

I didn’t say you personally did, but you asking me if I know dude in real life simply because I’m speaking info that is common knowledge.

It appears a couple of NTers wanna label dude Dominican just to shade, talmbout Dominican Men are women beaters :lol:

Cmon man..lol
Welp it seems like Domestic Violence is an issue in da DR
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...dominican-republic-epidemic-domestic-violence

https://www.ippfwhr.org/en/blog/confronting-violence-in-the-dominican-republic

Back
Top Bottom