FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Been listening to Fab since my age was in the late single digits

Hate it had to be him

Gotta change my avy now

37725.jpg

Are these allegations gonna damage a rapper like Fab the same way they would an athlete or actor?

Hip Hop is a different beast. Hell I’d dare to say a ghost writing or gay scandal would do more damage.

Yeah fab be beating the **** out of her. U can tell by how when he started walking towards her pointing ducked and started running the other way.

He obviously been listening to Cassanova set tripping tho knocking “teet ouht “

Yeah hold this L Fab, Emily’s father in the right and if there wasn’t any security around dude would have gotten stomped, that father wasn’t ****** around

mmmm yeah something happened....never seen duke this irate.

where was this energy when Ray J about to deploy da booty goons?

Doesn’t really matter what happened, is clear dude has abused her in the past by how she was reacting...she could be getting banged out and you caught her red handed, as a man, take the higher road, you wanna hurt her, you take the kids....you got the money and with proof that she stepped out, you have a good chance to fight it....but beating her just exposed you as a class A fucboi

Well that’s why she’s an OG, back then Thots would put in some work and go looking for these dudes, now these chicks want them to come to them, so they just gather at the popping bar, lounge, strip joint...lol

that amount of recon still happens when they gotta trap a NBA/MLB/NFL prospect :lol:

Doesn’t really matter what happened, is clear dude has abused her in the past by how she was reacting...

i ain't gonna cross that road just yet, i had a crazy ex girlfriend before and we would argue worse than that in broad day light but it never got physical, however da optics nevvvvver look good, but when you're in da moment logic ain't part of da equation.

we gotta see if Emily really doing da bugbunny grill due to being decked, if that's da case? can't really cosign it.

So her brother or father punched her teeth out?

According to Fab fans, this must be one of those deep fake videos.

Doctored to nth degree.

someone leaked that argument video & sold it to TMZ, right under his nose..so da lining up is definitely afoot.

i ain't gonna cross that road just yet, i had a crazy ex girlfriend before and we would argue worse than that in broad day light but it never got physical, however da optics nevvvvver look good, but when you're in da moment logic ain't part of da equation.

we gotta see if Emily really doing da bugbunny grill due to being decked, if that's da case? can't really cosign it.

I married a Dominican, she’s hot tempered as ***** and we’ve gotten into it, so I’m not triggered by the acts in this actual video, but the way she’s reacting reinforces that she fears him and the anger from her dad, you can put two and two together....this dude was beating her **** now we can also point out that Emily B has no self respect whatsoever and is in love with her lifestyle even if it means she’s getting physically abused, so I can’t really feel bad for her either....I feel for their kids and even her dad.

someone leaked that argument video & sold it to TMZ, right under his nose..so da lining up is definitely afoot.
So now he did it but it was a set up? :lol:

Before it was I can't even see that in Fan's character. He don't look the type that would lay ha d's on anybody. Fab aint about that life, blah blah blah.

Too many clowns in here running their mouth. Word to the lame above.

Tbh I have very little respect for a big majority of these uptown thots that came up on some dude with money....if not all of them....every single one of them have the appeal of a potatoe to me.

Back
Top Bottom