[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Originally Posted by Remi23

Fab is JOKE!!

Co-Sign x78217821356

&

He not even THAT NICE!

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Remi23

Fab is JOKE!!

Co-Sign x78217821356

&

He not even THAT NICE!

ohwell.gif
I hope you stick to that if the mixtape drops and it's crazy
laugh.gif

Jk, if u think he's wack that's ya opinion

all I'm saying is $%&* DJ Drama
smh.gif

frown.gif

I'm hoping for a simultaneous DJ-free version as well..TINC without Drama is *hat*

@myfabolouslife

I appreciate everyone lookin 4 & forward to #TiNc2.. It will b #classic.. But in light of the haiti tradegy imma hold of til end of Jan.

myfabolouslife

Its very sad & tragic, & tho I has previously scheduled 2 release it, don't feel good bout talkin "funeral" n these times. Patience 4#TiNc2

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Did my son really say he isn't going to release a mixtape because of the haiti situation? really?

C'mon Son

indifferent.gif

^^

exactly what I was thinking....they need to stop making excuses and just say "Drama is finishing his adlibs...gonna take a week or two"

stop messing with us Fab...we not just looking for you...we looking for all of the Street Fam...Freck Billie to be more specific...

-J23C

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude Fab hit a new low. He gonna use a tragedy as an excuse for why his mixtape aint dropping any time soon. Some time at the end of Jan
grin.gif

Shameless

Fab's never been consistent with releasing. Imagine this guy in school... son probably took procrastinating to an new level
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude Fab hit a new low. He gonna use a tragedy as an excuse for why his mixtape aint dropping any time soon. Some time at the end of Jan
grin.gif

Shameless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
horrible

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

I aint trippin.

I can be patient if it means quality music... lame excuses or not.
True, as long as the replay value is in abundance then I can't complain

Back
Top Bottom