[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

one listen through, it's alright...Body Ya is crack, so is Popular Demand
pimp.gif

gonna need a few more spins to give any kind of accurate opinion.

^
flawless? its is near perfect, but there are a couple flaws ie Freck not coming hard enough..i know A LOT of people were looking forward to some new Freck lines...

compared to TINC 1? 1>2 FOR SURE, but it does come close and Loso did excecute this one well

-J23C

i give this tape a 5/10 
he definitely could of paid or at least leased some original beats; goin over industry instrumentals is so played

but that IM RAW track is 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

*ofcourse Cam & Vado & Arabmuzik have one of the best songs , Also BOAB2 is still the best tape/collection of hip hop music this year 2months down 10 more to go

*i like that fab is giving his man freck some love, but freck sound tired on these tracks, bars are weak

*nicki minaj verse on "for the money" is funny/clever/dope she is growing on me, but her Stans and her faces on videos kill me every time i wanna give her a chance
indifferent.gif
(random)

like i said fab does what fab does but i really think he rushed this tape(yes i know it took him 3 months
eyes.gif
) & and he didn't put effort into crafting it to be up to par with the first one or sonically flow together, i cant take rappers goin over other peoples beats unless you just destroy them.

so yeah its 5/10 from me

i really think that this was fab last chance to give his core audience from his clue tape era that straight heat and he semi delivered, 
tired.gif

guess he'll be stuck in that "song for ladies/ R&b collab box" till his career dies out & he no longer is competition 
laugh.gif

/ review

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

whats the sample for Exhibit F, also whats the name of the songs with other artist rappin over that beat.

one day i tuned into the radio for a quick sec. ( 1st time in years
laugh.gif
) and i heard that same beat with cassidy and i think joel ortiz

any info?
idk about the sample, but the song is Exhibit C by Jay Electronica

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

this tape is flames

anything to the contrary is absurd

and I normally dont like %!@%

but this %!@% is damn near flawless
so pt 1. was just......epic if you consider this flawless.

Anybody who says this tape is average is simply mad that fab made em wait on first listen this lyrically trumps part one... and its only gonna get betta over time. TINC1 jus sounded more album like while this one is just him randomely ripping beats

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

^
flawless? its is near perfect, but there are a couple flaws ie Freck not coming hard enough..i know A LOT of people were looking forward to some new Freck lines...

compared to TINC 1? 1>2 FOR SURE, but it does come close and Loso did excecute this one well

-J23C

Damn NEAR flawless as far as mixtapes go.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

this tape is flames

anything to the contrary is absurd

and I normally dont like %!@%

but this %!@% is damn near flawless
so pt 1. was just......epic if you consider this flawless.

Near

and this is just me so dont take it the wrong way

Pt.2>Pt.1

never was a fan of 1 so no its not epic

again thats just me

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Originally Posted by Al Audi

BOAB2>TINC2
indifferent.gif
....Your doing this for attention right?...well you got it.
He aint lyin.

Most of these features are hurting the songs or are mad forgettable. Freck aint go off. Red Cafe should be a weed carrier. Cain did him tho. Ofcourse Cam & Vado.

Banks and Juelz didn't have to be on the tape at all. Fab should'vejacked for beats(like he did with the other tracks) and gave it 40 bars.

Fab need a stronger more consistent Street Fam cuz they could be setting the mixtape game on fire if they were doing this right like Fab use to.

yea, flawless...naw
laugh.gif

it is good though.

the first minute of It's Goin Down is strange...in a bad way
smh.gif

is it a rule that if you do a mixtape with DJ drama LA The Darkman and or Willie The Kid have to be on it?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

is it a rule that if you do a mixtape with DJ drama LA The Darkman and or Willie The Kid have to be on it?

lets just be thankful hand on my glock wasnt on this mixtape

Back
Top Bottom