Facebook and its users changing their default pics to a cartoon to raise awareness

Drw9c.png

they sayin the whole thing was started by pedophiles who was tryna get kids to add em on fb. they talkin bout they seen it on the news & everything

they sayin the whole thing was started by pedophiles who was tryna get kids to add em on fb. they talkin bout they seen it on the news & everything

Originally Posted by romedadude

now sheep changing the pics back

IMPORTANT!!]people change your profile pics back to YOU cuz the group that told us all to change our pics to our fav cartoon characters were a group of paedophiles.They're doing it because kids will accept their requestsfaster if they see a cartoon pic, it's got nothing to do with ...supporting child violence. [check the news tonight... & pass it on!]

stupid all around
laugh.gif
soo.. does that make you feel special now? kudos for going against the grain. 
eyes.gif

IMPORTANT!!]people change your profile pics back to YOU cuz the group that told us all to change our pics to our fav cartoon characters were a group of paedophiles.They're doing it because kids will accept their requestsfaster if they see a cartoon pic, it's got nothing to do with ...supporting child violence. [check the news tonight... & pass it on!]

stupid all around
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

stupid all around
laugh.gif
*yawn* does that even make sense?

i dont understand it either...

what news station is this suppose to be on ?

stupid all around
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

stupid all around
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

stupid all around
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

A lot of my FB friends don't even know that it's supposed to be for a cause...they just think it's some kind of childhood nostalgia week or something so 
eyes.gif

A lot of my FB friends don't even know that it's supposed to be for a cause...they just think it's some kind of childhood nostalgia week or something so 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

stupid all around
laugh.gif

the hoax news station

stupid all around
laugh.gif

the hoax news station

stupid all around
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

A+ reply chap.

stupid all around
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

A+ reply chap.

stupid all around
laugh.gif

weazel news

stupid all around
laugh.gif

weazel news

stupid all around
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

A+ reply chap.
Naw I don't need any kudos. People just represent anything without knowledge of what they're representing. There was no official announcement to  "change your FB pic to support child abuse awareness" and now that it's supposedly a hoax encouraged by pedophiles people are changing it back.

It's funny as hell to me.

stupid all around
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

A+ reply chap.
Naw I don't need any kudos. People just represent anything without knowledge of what they're representing. There was no official announcement to  "change your FB pic to support child abuse awareness" and now that it's supposedly a hoax encouraged by pedophiles people are changing it back.

It's funny as hell to me.

you anti-FB "individuals"
laugh.gif
 realize that there are millions just like you right? overly insecure/paranoid types who dig deep into the most insignificant subject just because...

so why call the average FBer a sheep? 
nerd.gif
See this is exactly why dudes was mad. So child abuse is a insignificant subject? Really? Lol at it being started by pedos. That makes a hell of a lot more sense then it helping stop child abuse. Which I still don't see how that anyone thought that's what they were doing in the first place.

you anti-FB "individuals"
laugh.gif
 realize that there are millions just like you right? overly insecure/paranoid types who dig deep into the most insignificant subject just because...

so why call the average FBer a sheep? 
nerd.gif
See this is exactly why dudes was mad. So child abuse is a insignificant subject? Really? Lol at it being started by pedos. That makes a hell of a lot more sense then it helping stop child abuse. Which I still don't see how that anyone thought that's what they were doing in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom