Except I'm actually saying "Don't put this !%#$ up on Facebook!" 
smh.gif

I don't have a Facebook page
glasses.gif
, never had one...or MySpace
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

It's a paradox.

People want to prove they have lives outside of facebook by putting their lives on facebook.

This.

Originally Posted by jjsrf

you about a year late on the observations... they on Twitter at the clubs and bars now

This.

I'm ok with Twitter though...Facebook/Myspace in the club is just wild.

It's a paradox.

People want to prove they have lives outside of facebook by putting their lives on facebook.

This.

Originally Posted by jjsrf

you about a year late on the observations... they on Twitter at the clubs and bars now

This.

I'm ok with Twitter though...Facebook/Myspace in the club is just wild.

People want to prove how cool they are smh. Especially kids my age underage drinking and taking pictures and putting them up on FB. Not the smartest thing

People want to prove how cool they are smh. Especially kids my age underage drinking and taking pictures and putting them up on FB. Not the smartest thing

Originally Posted by APLX2

It's a paradox.

I agree, but I'm on it mostly to keep in touch with old friends and family I don't see all the time. To tell you the truth. I'm not linked to any friends that I talk to, or see all the time. It serves it purpose but some people post they lives on it. All the companies people link with are eating up all their likes and tendencies like a mutha. People don't know all their constant updating is a marketing firms dream come true. 
This
Information brokers bring in big dollars. The unaware consumer creates the commodity which is the information. People will grow tired of feeding the beast one day though.

It's a paradox.

I agree, but I'm on it mostly to keep in touch with old friends and family I don't see all the time. To tell you the truth. I'm not linked to any friends that I talk to, or see all the time. It serves it purpose but some people post they lives on it. All the companies people link with are eating up all their likes and tendencies like a mutha. People don't know all their constant updating is a marketing firms dream come true. 
This
Information brokers bring in big dollars. The unaware consumer creates the commodity which is the information. People will grow tired of feeding the beast one day though.

if you on your phone like that in a club/bar you're doing it wrong...

dont get me wrong i been there on wack nights out, but if you out having a good time you shouldnt need to be online in any capacity.

if you on your phone like that in a club/bar you're doing it wrong...

dont get me wrong i been there on wack nights out, but if you out having a good time you shouldnt need to be online in any capacity.

Can't even smash a fat chick anymore.....

peeps got is gonna have a record of that

"Yo Kicks smashed a beast last night.... and I GOT THEM PICS!"

Can't even smash a fat chick anymore.....

peeps got is gonna have a record of that

"Yo Kicks smashed a beast last night.... and I GOT THEM PICS!"

Originally Posted by the north west

facebook was much better when it was just for college students

agreed 
pimp.gif

Rico x Hood wrote:
It's a paradox.

yup, and the constant status update with a play by play of what they are doing 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

facebook was much better when it was just for college students

agreed 
pimp.gif

Rico x Hood wrote:
It's a paradox.

yup, and the constant status update with a play by play of what they are doing 
smh.gif

Its just as as bad as

"omg I saw someone check their facebook in the club I'm going to make a thread about it as soon as I get home."

laugh.gif

Its just as as bad as

"omg I saw someone check their facebook in the club I'm going to make a thread about it as soon as I get home."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

It's a paradox.

This

Word to rebates and store cards.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

It's a paradox.

This

Word to rebates and store cards.

Back
Top Bottom