Facebook status: It's Complicated

zerogravity23

Banned
Why is this even an option?

brb, i have a boyfriend but I'm totally down to cheat!
brb, dating someone who is married.
brb, im really a forever alone loser in disguise.

Why is this even an option?

brb, i have a boyfriend but I'm totally down to cheat!
brb, dating someone who is married.
brb, im really a forever alone loser in disguise.

Who really takes relationship statuses on facebook seriously?

I don't take anything I see on facebook seriously
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

U Mad that your ex girl which you still love and want to get back with has that status for u huh bro... so while u cry to other girls about how much u love her she's out bangin DooDS more alpha than u & you keep feeding this girl dinners LMAO damn son

U Mad that your ex girl which you still love and want to get back with has that status for u huh bro... so while u cry to other girls about how much u love her she's out bangin DooDS more alpha than u & you keep feeding this girl dinners LMAO damn son

Originally Posted by scshift

eyes.gif

I don't even see why anyone would even put up their relationship status in the first place. Anyone that knows you should know if you are or aren't in a relationship. No need to feel the need of broadcasting it. Damn people don't understand or even want privacy.

Originally Posted by scshift

eyes.gif

I don't even see why anyone would even put up their relationship status in the first place. Anyone that knows you should know if you are or aren't in a relationship. No need to feel the need of broadcasting it. Damn people don't understand or even want privacy.

jakes on your bros, i don't even have a facebook and it really is serious business.

some dude at the bar last night confronted his chick about it and made a big scene. chick ran off with another dude then dude raged and cried like a little +%*%@.

jakes on your bros, i don't even have a facebook and it really is serious business.

some dude at the bar last night confronted his chick about it and made a big scene. chick ran off with another dude then dude raged and cried like a little +%*%@.

I have never ever put my real relationship on FB and the guys I'm dating make a huge deal about it every time. HUGE deal.
*shrug*

I have never ever put my real relationship on FB and the guys I'm dating make a huge deal about it every time. HUGE deal.
*shrug*

Nah it's a good thing, there's a girl i'm feeling in one of my classes, so I did some detective work and found her facebook and she's single
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif
, makes it easier than having to ask her out pay for a meal then ask if she has a boyfriend

Nah it's a good thing, there's a girl i'm feeling in one of my classes, so I did some detective work and found her facebook and she's single
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif
, makes it easier than having to ask her out pay for a meal then ask if she has a boyfriend

I have no problem with posting that I'm engaged on FB. If you want privacy then you shouldn't even have a FB page IMO.

I have no problem with posting that I'm engaged on FB. If you want privacy then you shouldn't even have a FB page IMO.

Back
Top Bottom