Fake Friends

Originally Posted by Hyper

I hear this voice in the back of my mind, like, Mac, tighten up your circle, before they hurt you.
Truth. 
Read they body language. 85% communication non-verbal. 85% swear they know u. 10%, u know they story, and the other 5, time'll show u...

I hear this voice in the back of my mind, like, Mac, tighten up your circle, before they hurt you.
Truth. 
Read they body language. 85% communication non-verbal. 85% swear they know u. 10%, u know they story, and the other 5, time'll show u...

But you also need to look at yourself. Were you always there when they need you. Are you a good friend/person ?

But you also need to look at yourself. Were you always there when they need you. Are you a good friend/person ?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

word.. 90% of the people i see that stay complaining about "fake friends" usually fit the bill of what they consider "fake" themselves
eyes.gif

word.. 90% of the people i see that stay complaining about "fake friends" usually fit the bill of what they consider "fake" themselves
eyes.gif

I've been there... just keep a tight circle and be confident enough to cut relations when they go nowhere. Trust me, if you do it you'll be much better off and you will never have to look back

I've been there... just keep a tight circle and be confident enough to cut relations when they go nowhere. Trust me, if you do it you'll be much better off and you will never have to look back

Originally Posted by LA KB24

in the end we all die alone
What's with these stupid replies? @%%# do you mean die alone? Do people not have families, friends and loved ones that they leave behind when they die? Are they truly alone when they die? Think about it.

What's with these stupid replies? @%%# do you mean die alone? Do people not have families, friends and loved ones that they leave behind when they die? Are they truly alone when they die? Think about it.

fam you have no idea how much crap i been through to help this dude

i stuck by this dude side when most of his friends left him because of his situation he was in the same unit as me in the army so im like im help duke out until he get on his feet.

talk about being too nice...... I TOOK this dude to interviews, took this dude like on a 3 hour drive just to be turned around, lend this dude money, when i went out instead of going with somebody else or a broad i hit up to see if he wanted to come, MINUS HE DIDNT HAVE MONEY TO GET IN. and i still PAID FOR DUDE MULTIPLE TIMES.u

NAA i wasnt a good friend..... man im too nice
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

been knowing dude since hs too. all my friends are suppose to be friends know i'll take my shirt off my back if they need it...... which can be a bad or a good thing....... 

fam you have no idea how much crap i been through to help this dude

i stuck by this dude side when most of his friends left him because of his situation he was in the same unit as me in the army so im like im help duke out until he get on his feet.

talk about being too nice...... I TOOK this dude to interviews, took this dude like on a 3 hour drive just to be turned around, lend this dude money, when i went out instead of going with somebody else or a broad i hit up to see if he wanted to come, MINUS HE DIDNT HAVE MONEY TO GET IN. and i still PAID FOR DUDE MULTIPLE TIMES.u

NAA i wasnt a good friend..... man im too nice
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

been knowing dude since hs too. all my friends are suppose to be friends know i'll take my shirt off my back if they need it...... which can be a bad or a good thing....... 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

as you get older the amount of close good friends you have tends to get smaller.

those im tight with like that still to this day, i appreciate tho

Truth.

as you get older the amount of close good friends you have tends to get smaller.

those im tight with like that still to this day, i appreciate tho

Truth.

Originally Posted by FOG

family will always be there for some ppl but i mean like friends...friends come and go...at the end is when you find out who your "REAL" friends are...sad but true
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

family will always be there for some ppl but i mean like friends...friends come and go...at the end is when you find out who your "REAL" friends are...sad but true
ohwell.gif

Beans
pimp.gif

Sheek on this beat though
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Beans
pimp.gif

Sheek on this beat though
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

True.

I'll make one addendum to it. While I'm close with a handful of people, it's important to realize that even your closest friends may eventually only serve a certain purpose. I used to do everything with certain people, but at a certain point you grow out of that and stay being friends with certain people for certain things. One of my best friends is an NBA junkie, so our discussions often revolve around that. We see each other more during the season that in the summer, that's for sure. I've barely even talked to him since the Finals ended. But he's still my best friend. Another one lives in NYC. I don't talk to him or communicate much when we're not in each others' cities. But when we're together, we don't miss a beat.

True.

I'll make one addendum to it. While I'm close with a handful of people, it's important to realize that even your closest friends may eventually only serve a certain purpose. I used to do everything with certain people, but at a certain point you grow out of that and stay being friends with certain people for certain things. One of my best friends is an NBA junkie, so our discussions often revolve around that. We see each other more during the season that in the summer, that's for sure. I've barely even talked to him since the Finals ended. But he's still my best friend. Another one lives in NYC. I don't talk to him or communicate much when we're not in each others' cities. But when we're together, we don't miss a beat.

Back
Top Bottom