Fake Friends

Originally Posted by scshift

I've been there... just keep a tight circle and be confident enough to cut relations when they go nowhere. Trust me, if you do it you'll be much better off and you will never have to look back
I knew you were gonna show up in this thread
laugh.gif
Whats good bro?

Sad thing is im showing up in here too
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've been there... just keep a tight circle and be confident enough to cut relations when they go nowhere. Trust me, if you do it you'll be much better off and you will never have to look back
laugh.gif
Whats good bro?

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

laugh.gif
Whats good bro?

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I mean loyalty is huge to me so whenever I have a chance to stress it I try and make it clear how important it is.

I'd say I'm a really cool and loyal dude. If you need me I'll jump through a hoop to make sure you're straight. So of course when it doesn't get reciprocated I feel wronged, especially when I need you back. That's not to say don't trust anyone, but know who will really hold you down when things hit the wall and show them respect. The rest don't matter. I needed a hand real badly the other day and damn near none of the people I hit up wanted to help me til I called up one of my truest bros and he was openly willing.

Just know who really matters cause you'll need them and forget everyone else - worrying about them or dealing with them will only slow you down.

laugh.gif
Whats good bro?

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I mean loyalty is huge to me so whenever I have a chance to stress it I try and make it clear how important it is.

I'd say I'm a really cool and loyal dude. If you need me I'll jump through a hoop to make sure you're straight. So of course when it doesn't get reciprocated I feel wronged, especially when I need you back. That's not to say don't trust anyone, but know who will really hold you down when things hit the wall and show them respect. The rest don't matter. I needed a hand real badly the other day and damn near none of the people I hit up wanted to help me til I called up one of my truest bros and he was openly willing.

Just know who really matters cause you'll need them and forget everyone else - worrying about them or dealing with them will only slow you down.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by AEA18

No such thing as fake friends.
Don't know what world you're living in, but yes, there are fake friends.
If their fake with you then they are really not your friends.

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
Whats good bro?

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

True @$%# man. My mom has been stressing everything you just said to me my entire life. Loyalty is a huge deal to her too.

laugh.gif
Whats good bro?

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

True @$%# man. My mom has been stressing everything you just said to me my entire life. Loyalty is a huge deal to her too.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

as you get older the amount of close good friends you have tends to get smaller.

those im tight with like that still to this day, i appreciate tho

qft 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

as you get older the amount of close good friends you have tends to get smaller.

those im tight with like that still to this day, i appreciate tho

qft 

She knows whats up... how old are you?

I figure by the time dudes leave college they know who their circle is

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by LA KB24

in the end we all die alone
What's with these stupid replies? @%%# do you mean die alone? Do people not have families, friends and loved ones that they leave behind when they die? Are they truly alone when they die? Think about it.
you came into this world by yourself. When you dies, those friends can't come with you. Unless ya'll wearing black nikes and drink the punch at the same time. For the most part, people die on their own. At that moment you die, i dont think all those friends really matter

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by LA KB24

in the end we all die alone
What's with these stupid replies? @%%# do you mean die alone? Do people not have families, friends and loved ones that they leave behind when they die? Are they truly alone when they die? Think about it.
you came into this world by yourself. When you dies, those friends can't come with you. Unless ya'll wearing black nikes and drink the punch at the same time. For the most part, people die on their own. At that moment you die, i dont think all those friends really matter

By then it's like all the b/s is over.

By then it's like all the b/s is over.

Originally Posted by FOG

Oxymoron...how hard is it to understand?

Originally Posted by FOG

Oxymoron...how hard is it to understand?

I'm 22. I'm halfway through college and the circle I had has pretty much disappeared. The only people that remain is my girlfriend and my mother. Straight up I feel like there's no such thing as friends. You can be tight as brothers but one day it'll all be over and you guys will treat each other like strangers. So I've chosen to rely on family. They're not perfect either, but they're not going anywhere...They're blood
laugh.gif

I'm 22. I'm halfway through college and the circle I had has pretty much disappeared. The only people that remain is my girlfriend and my mother. Straight up I feel like there's no such thing as friends. You can be tight as brothers but one day it'll all be over and you guys will treat each other like strangers. So I've chosen to rely on family. They're not perfect either, but they're not going anywhere...They're blood
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Whats good bro?

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- worrying about them or dealing with them will only slow you down.
tell me about it

Back
Top Bottom