Fake News her boyfriend was a scammer

Annotation 2020-01-08 192206.jpg

Why keep having that many kids? I feel like it's completely negligent on her part to keep having that many kids working at Taco Bell for 12 years.

She may be the most attentive, hard working, loving mother. But that impossible when you working all the time to not let 11 kids go starving. That lifestyle dont make they life easier to learn and succeed when they aint getting Basic needs.

yes most def.

We don't dictate how many black children a black women populates this earth with.
Some of you lil ******s outta line.....
Stay outta her ovaries...you judgmental pieces of ****...these devils been trying to kill off black reproduction since forever
Israel over there sneaking birth control into North African women refugees and ole devil *** Macron bashing black reproduction in Africa.
Yet yall wanna throw stones at God.
**** yal...if yall aint gonna help her than **** and mind ya got damn business

KHUFU KHUFU bra I hate this lil frail *** *****z....they might as well be crakkkas at this point
Lil weak *** boys
You never know what those 11 kids gonna grow up to be....or what God has planned for them.
Just because yall are Babylon minded and shackled by white society's standards and lack spirituality and afraid to do what humans were born free to do on this earth doesn't mean everyone else should be

Ole *** *** *****z

Last edited:
Where's the father(s) in all of this?

I think the label of "abuse" is too much for this scenario, but there had to be some point before kid #11 where she had the thought that this was getting to be a little too much for her to handle given her situation and there were definitely ways that she could've mitigated this problem.

I think "irresponsible" is a more fitting term for this.

The thing I just don't understand is why keep having children if you're not in a position to provide comfortably I have 3 and I know if I get a fourth one it's a damn wrap for all of that. If she can provide for 11 kids working at taco bell for 12 years I would like to know how she budgets everything. I also want to know why she is setting herself up for failure with this deadbeat dudes.

Im more surprised she had the patience to be able to work at Taco Bell for 12 years.

Also, this is just another case of not knowing how to advance in the workplace. That needs to be taught more.

you got 11 kids i would move to canada. government pays you a check for each kid. 11 kids....you might be able to buy canada

Borderline in my view but in terms of child neglect rather than child abuse.
It’s impossible to properly take care of that many kids in her financial situation. That should have been abundantly clear to her after a few kids.

Given that she has 11 kids, I don’t think much thought, if any, was spent on the kids’ living circumstances.
That amount of kids in her situation tells me she needs mental help.

Last edited:
The thing I just don't understand is why keep having children if you're not in a position to provide comfortably I have 3 and I know if I get a fourth one it's a damn wrap for all of that. If she can provide for 11 kids working at taco bell for 12 years I would like to know how she budgets everything. I also want to know why she is setting herself up for failure with this deadbeat dudes.
This is my line of thinking.

I get that everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn't be shamed or condemned based off of that instance, but we're not talking one or two bad decisions here. She had about 7-8 instances where she could've pumped the brakes and thought about the feasibility of having that many kids on a fast food employee's wages.

I get that money isn't everything when it comes to raising a child, but it's essential for providing the basics. Between that and the time/attention you need to put into raising ONE child, having 11, (seemingly) no other support, and thinking that everything's gonna be alright is insanity whether you're employed or unemployed.

Lack of education, inability to plan her future, and likely doesn't believe in contraceptives. There are government programs that she can apply for that will help with housing and income. Looks like she has a GoFundMe with 10k already.

What if they’re getting the proper love and attention?
I'd argue that's virtually impossible, ESPECIALLY if she's working. I was raised by a single mom, and she only had 2 kids. She worked full time and still struggled to provide us the amount of attention/care she felt we needed. I look back and feel bad because she sacrificed her own education and relationships so she could focus on us.

Bear in mind: my mom is a CNA and makes more than double what fast food workers make, we had somewhat of a support system, and me and my brother still had to do without in a lot of instances.

Back
Top Bottom