Fake News her boyfriend was a scammer

I'd argue that's virtually impossible, ESPECIALLY if she's working. I was raised by a single mom, and she only had 2 kids. She worked full time and still struggled to provide us the amount of attention/care she felt we needed. I look back and feel bad because she sacrificed her own education and relationships so she could focus on us.

Bear in mind: my mom is a CNA and makes more than double what fast food workers make, we had somewhat of a support system, and me and my brother still had to do without in a lot of instances.
I’d agree of course if we knew for a fact she has all 11 kids living with her in one house. Unless I missed something, we don’t know that

what i don’t get is how she had the time to actually work at Taco Bell. Since it takes 9 months for a pregnancy i’m just not seeing how she was able to handle all this.

and yes this is out of line. But that’s just what a free society is. We have to pay for the decisions of others. Our taxes gonna have to support her.

Not sure if you know the dynamics of their lives. She’s getting attention because of her being fired not because of the affection or lack thereof
bruh i get the point you are making. i do. i get that i don't know her personally. she could love the **** out of them....my original point is that i feel bad for the children.
and i see what you are saying they might not all be living with her. and that would still prove my point... i still feel bad for the children. i would feel bad for any child not living with their mother

11 is just irresponsible.

what i don’t get is how she had the time to actually work at Taco Bell. Since it takes 9 months for a pregnancy i’m just not seeing how she was able to handle all this.
u would be amazed at what women can do
and how strong they are
i get how she could
know plenty of women who work they *** off
pregnant or not

not if she was able to get stable work
and actually had a stand up man there for her
who would take responsibility and be a man

Lol wut. She’s obviously having kids with no regard to how she’d support them. At some level society works not because of rules but because of personal responsibility. When someone chooses to not have any it’s a burden for everyone else.

I’d agree of course if we knew for a fact she has all 11 kids living with her in one house. Unless I missed something, we don’t know that
“If I had family to go to -- like immediate family -- I’d go and ask them, but I don’t have any immediate family,” said Jessica Sumlin. “It’s just me and my kids.”

Lol wut. She’s obviously having kids with no regard to how she’d support them. At some level society works not because of rules but because of personal responsibility. When someone chooses to not have any it’s a burden for everyone else.
well do u know her college background???
she could actually have degrees
and could get a stable well paying job
to pay for them kids
u dont know
u just going by an article
without knowing the intricacies to her situation
and it aint a burden
people keep saying our taxes this
our taxes that
only like 3-4% of our taxes even go to help welfare programs
and if its to put food in those kids bellys
and roof over there heads
im not complaining one bit

here in case u dont believe

all the money they spend on wars
but folks complain about **** like this

pac said "they have money for war
but cant feed the poor"

some real true ****
and i will never complain EVER
abut my tax money going to help folks in need
so im not judging that woman
i aint walked in her shoes

well do u know her college background???
she could actually have degrees
and could get a stable well paying job
to pay for them kids
u dont know
u just going by an article
without knowing the intricacies to her situation
and it aint a burden
people keep saying our taxes this
our taxes that
only like 3-4% of our taxes even go to help welfare programs
and if its to put food in those kids bellys
and roof over there heads
im not complaining one bit

here in case u dont believe

all the money they spend on wars
but folks complain about **** like this

pac said "they have money for war
but cant feed the poor"

some real true ****
and i will never complain EVER
abut my tax money going to help folks in need
so im not judging that woman
i aint walked in her shoes

Then donate a sizable amount to her GoFundMe and screenshot it here for us. This is the sort of empty talk people say to make themselves seem like they’re willing to sacrifice for others.

Then donate a sizable amount to her GoFundMe and screenshot it here for us. This is the sort of empty talk people say to make themselves seem like they’re willing to sacrifice for others.
only a BAN gotta announce to everyone
what they sacrifice
i keep mine on the tuck
cause it aint everyone else business
if thats something YOU do
then I see why u a BAN
i aint gotta prove a damn thang to u
or anyone else
also i dont do gofundme's
too much like a tip
and i dont tip
i pay taxes
so thats good enough
now what u gotta say about THAT
and if u do got something to say
I DONT CARE
so what we doin???
where we going from here???

EDIT: and i type all of this RESPECTFULLY

Wait what?

What environment is Weinstein a product of?

How are you even bringing up a sexual predator and rapist as a comparison in this context? :lol:

Per usual, the point alludes you. We are ALL products of our environments no? It's a vapid phrase at least, and misleading at worst, not to mention- misses the point entirely. My using Weinstein was an example used to propagate this point. You used it to accuse me of equating a serial rapist to a woman who has broken no laws (which of course I didn't)

only a BAN gotta announce to everyone
what they sacrifice
i keep mine on the tuck
cause it aint everyone else business
if thats something YOU do
then I see why u a BAN
i aint gotta prove a damn thang to u
or anyone else
also i dont do gofundme's
too much like a tip
and i dont tip
i pay taxes
so thats good enough
now what u gotta say about THAT
and if u do got something to say
I DONT CARE
so what we doin???
where we going from here???

EDIT: and i type all of this RESPECTFULLY

We good. We simply see the situation differently. In many ways I respect her ability to live so much in the moment. Like a lot of others on this thread, I’m saving and planning everyday just to be able to have 1 kid and give them a decent life. Can’t even begin to think about having 11 without the money to support them.

so is having sympathy for others
respecting other people
but look at the world around u
I don't have to respect anyone who willingly chose to have 11 kids without having any means of providing for those kids. Kids require attention, money, and most importantly love. I could care less about the taxes we paying, it's the kids that had no choice in the matter, and are subjugated to a life of poverty and pain.

Let's not get this twisted either, media won't tell you, but this is a problem that occurs in lower class WHITE communities more than black ones.

I’m saving and planning everyday just to be able to have 1 kid and give them a decent life.
rmember the saying
about if u wanna make god laugh
make a plan

theres no perfect way remember that
people who are rich can be horrible parents just as much as poor
and theres poor parents who are some of the greatest and will do anything for their kids
hope u achieve that dream
stay blessed KING(unless ur not black)
then just have a great day

Back
Top Bottom