Fake News her boyfriend was a scammer

Per usual, the point alludes you. We are ALL products of our environments no? It's a vapid phrase at least, and misleading at worst, not to mention- misses the point entirely. My using Weinstein was an example used to propagate this point. You used it to accuse me of equating a serial rapist to a woman who has broken no laws (which of course I didn't)
No. I wasnt accusing you of that.

I was accusing you in short of stupidity. Weinstein was the best example you could come up with to make the point that product of your environment is a vapid phrase?

My point was that Harvey Weinstein is not a product of his environment.

You clearly do not know what the phrase means if you think that.

Rapists and sexual predators are not products of their environment. Thats some intellectual tone deafness on

No. I wasnt accusing you of that.

I was accusing you in short of stupidity. Weinstein was the best example you could come up with to make the point that product of your environment is a vapid phrase?

My point was that Harvey Weinstein is not a product of his environment.

You clearly do not know what the phrase means if you think that.

Rapists and sexual predators are not products of their environment. Thats some intellectual tone deafness on
Actually, they are :lol: I'm the stupid one though.

Actually, they are :lol: I'm the stupid one though.
So again, I ask, what environment is Harvey Weinstein a product of?

Its either a lack of understanding of the phrase or you truly don't give a **** and are saying it to say it :lol:
You sure about this?
Yes.

That's like saying all murderers are a product of their environment.

It gets to a point where you're just saying something to say it and one has no correlation to the other.

I Saw this thread earlier in the evening lingering, i was just lurking didn't want to touch the topic , did some research and dug into the story before voicing my opinion.

Once i read she was scamming, i just shook my head and kept it moving.

Yall can have at it....
AwHJqppCAAAiGtu.jpg

Hope she gets a job and some help. There's GoFundMe for murderers but people rather judge than find their kindness here. Like it's already here and happening, how does the negativity help?

anything helps

We don't dictate how many black children a black women populates this earth with.
Some of you lil ******s outta line.....
Stay outta her ovaries...you judgmental pieces of ****...these devils been trying to kill off black reproduction since forever
Israel over there sneaking birth control into North African women refugees and ole devil *** Macron bashing black reproduction in Africa.
Yet yall wanna throw stones at God.
**** yal...if yall aint gonna help her than **** and mind ya got damn business

@KHUFU bra I hate this lil frail *** *****z....they might as well be crakkkas at this point
Lil weak *** boys
You never know what those 11 kids gonna grow up to be....or what God has planned for them.
Just because yall are Babylon minded and shackled by white society's standards and lack spirituality and afraid to do what humans were born free to do on this earth doesn't mean everyone else should be

Ole *** *** *****z

Don’t forget the amount of black women who are tricked into C Sections

This whole ordeal was started by her man. It’s stupid **** like this that makes women not wanna trust men. Go get a job or some training so your lady don’t have make chalupas all day.
She’s a grown *** woman tho. She participated.

11. Wow. Trying to catch up to Octo mom.

at one point who takes responsibility for continuing to nut in vagina that has kids that are more than five quantity?

I don't really have a problem with her having as many kids she want hell my mother is one of double-digit siblings but you need a strong man in the house to help with shouldering that burden of joy.

Im more surprised she had the patience to be able to work at Taco Bell for 12 years

this is more alarming than her having 11 children. I'm not feeling sorry for someone who decides to have double-digit offspring working at a dead end fast food, if that isn't a sign of extreme lack of ambition that I don't know what is.

Back
Top Bottom