Fake News her boyfriend was a scammer

Dudes was really in here jostling for the cape :smh:

giphy.gif

I don't think poor folks being bored and spending their time f***g is it :lol:

The unprotected portion of it might be true though.

In my experience, poor young mothers themselves didn't have much guidance, love and attachment from their own parents...so they seek that connection through having children. It's a sad phenomenon really.

Watch the movie Idiocracy (2006). it goes into why poorer people tend to churn out kids while richer people tend to wait to have kids

Whats the proof of these things?
the twitter account that supposedly knows these things has protected tweets
the evidence against her is a random twitter user being quoted on a random internet blog?

I'm not vouching for the mother because i have no opinion one way or the other
but its weird that there's no receipts being shown....*whitneygif*

Whats the proof of these things?
the twitter account that supposedly knows these things has protected tweets
the evidence against her is a random twitter user being quoted on a random internet blog?

I'm not vouching for the mother because i have no opinion one way or the other
but its weird that there's no receipts being shown....*whitneygif*
You want her to take a picture of the mother with the alleged 11 kids?

I don't think poor folks being bored and spending their time f***g is it :lol:

The unprotected portion of it might be true though.

In my experience, poor young mothers themselves didn't have much guidance, love and attachment from their own parents...so they seek that connection through having children. It's a sad phenomenon really.
Damn 😓

Borderline in my view but in terms of child neglect rather than child abuse.
It’s impossible to properly take care of that many kids in her financial situation. That should have been abundantly clear to her after a few kids.

This. Seems like a clear recipe for child neglect.

Not for nothing I’m extremely impressed with my friends who had multiple kids young and before we really had a foothold in our careers.

I know it’s pretty common to have kids before the age of 25 etc, but as a 31 year old man that’s making a decent income it’s still increasingly hard for me to accept how expensive it is to raise a kid. My son is 2 and I very recently turned the corner about having a second kid. He was so expensive I immediately told my BM that I was “team 1 and done, Lonzo Ball me”.

I now consider/ realize having multiple kids can be selfless act that’s done in effort to hopefully leave your kid with a companion long after your passing. It’s also an opportunity to share the possible burden of helping take care ofus as parents as we get into our older years.

You want her to take a picture of the mother with the alleged 11 kids?
I want some kind of proof ...
Are you not skeptical of random Twitter accounts being taken as solid sources by random internet blogs with no confirmation? How can you do casually accept anything you see on the internet?

Back
Top Bottom