Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-8-aqua-2013.jpg
exactly how i wear mine like the st. louis thing lol i put a rubber band there to hold it like that

the Aquas aren't on the official release schedule thread, hasn't it been scrapped or something?

The chromes were scrapped, then all of a sudden the playoffs were confirmed. The original rumor was chromes, aquas, and bugs bunnies if my memory serves correct

Last edited:
They are saying fall for these, probably around august. I hope these release... really dont want any other VIIIs except maybe the Bugs... would have copped chromes 2X

Last edited:
sad cuz this is the best cw of the 8s imo and im sure a lot of other ppl u cant go 2/3 for 8s and leave the best one out

You are going to see all three of these colorways again in 2015 since JB is doing the 23rd anniv retroes and they reretro some kicks two years apart nowadays

You are going to see all three of these colorways again in 2015 since JB is doing the 23rd anniv retroes and they reretro some kicks two years apart nowadays

Its true.

I just hope they don't change them up this year, and perhaps leave them untouched (close to OG style) in 2015.

^ So busy bro, you don't even know!

But I think a lot of the headaches over the past few days will subside soon.

Took some NTer's criticism to heart and took a little break.

Trying not to post as much since folks are tired of seeing me in here.

:lol: |I

laugh.gif
tired.gif
im not tired of it 

:lol: |I

f that. i always enjoy ur posts. Dudes in here stay mad for no reason. Pay them no mind. also...its the internet. lotta tough guys behind their puters. were in here cuz we love sneaks. if u dont....foh.

Better start wearin' these before all the skinny jean teens get there glittery hands on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom