******** fall to 3-7. (One of the worst games overall of this NFL Season)

Two poorly coached offenses make for a horrible game.
Look at Wade with his hands on his hips like somebodys grandma.

roy the let down reciever..smh.. give yuh height to my man austin. and get a rookie receiever this off season.. 11 is making us look even worse smh

This is just sad, this is the same way we lost last game. Not taking advantage of opportunities

Wade Phillips has to rely on his assistants to do the arguing for him
indifferent.gif

omaha, at least in many offenses, is a protection call ... no matter what the play call, omaha lets the o-line know whether to block according to blitz oraggressive (te stays in or out in most cases) ... so when romo yells omaha omaha he sees blitz and the line adjusts ... sometimes, theres two plays called inthe huddle and romo will say "check omaha draw" in not so few words ... so in that case the omaha indicates instead of pass we are handing it off onour little fruity fake pass draw play that we run 80% of the time ...

Ogletree needs to play the entire second half.
I would go with Ogletree, Crayton, Witten, Bennett.
Leave Roy and Miles on the bench.

and wade phill. looks so soft as a coach.. smh jerrry needs to clean it up.. n jason garret..let down..sean payton makin the saints look like superbowlchamps..

Originally Posted by kidmix

and wade phill. looks so soft as a coach.. smh jerrry needs to clean it up.. n jason garret..let down..sean payton makin the saints look like superbowl champs..
thats what happens when you go from tony romo to drew brees ... brees isnt the qb that everyone swears he is with all this bull mvp talk, but heis LIGHTYEARS ahead of tony romo ... i mean they arent even close ...

Not scoring in the first half
indifferent.gif

We need to keep running the ball and get it to Felix on some screens. Involving Bennett some more would be nice also

how about our receivers catch a ball ... ... ... one ball by a receiver would be nice ... why do i watch teams all ove rthe nfl and their offenses look likethey are actually doing something? yet when i watch the cowboys, if romo doesnt step up and scramble and make plays with his feet, we dont complete a pass ...

Back
Top Bottom