******** fall to 3-7. (One of the worst games overall of this NFL Season)

I'll take a W anyway we can get it.
But 7 points two weeks in a row Garrett?????
Get it together please before we mess around and lose to the Raiders on turkey day.

Charlie Weiss as our OC? Sounds intriguing.

Anyone else concerned about Nick Folk?

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by kidmix

lil star.. they playing bad, and def agree about the game but your the type of lame.. that i cant stand.. u aint no dallas fan.." see ya next year"
sick.gif
f outa hea with that son
Lil star is such a clown. I ignore him in Dallas threads. Even Dallas knows he is a worthless, thats why they always play better once he stops watching the game.

-The Juice
i hear my gfs parents scream #$+$! at the top of their lungs and stomp around upstairs ... must have meant a cowboys win ...

yeah im not a dallas fan, sorry its only been 20 years check me out now
laugh.gif
call it whatever you want but if youre happy with this game and the past two games in particular i dont know what to tell you ... thinkin we have achance at anything playing like that ... its a false sense of joy right now because of the W, but anyone that knows anything about football knows we dont havea chance in hell to do anything this year other than lose in december ...

and as for the juice ... youre right they did play better when i stopped watching ... ill do anything for the cowboys and if that means not watching then so beit ... my gf actually turned to me and said "get on call ofduty maybe they will have better luck if we stop watching" and thats the call of the day
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

kidmix wrote:

lil star.. they playing bad, and def agree about the game but your the type of lame.. that i cant stand.. u aint no dallas fan.." see ya next
year"
sick.gif
f outa hea with that son
Lil star is such a clown. I ignore him in Dallas threads. Even Dallas knows he is a worthless, thats why they always play better once he stops
watching the game.

-The Juice
i hear my gfs parents scream $!!#! at the top of their lungs and stomp around upstairs ... must have meant a cowboys win ...

yeah im not a dallas fan, sorry its only been 20 years check me out now
laugh.gif
call it whatever you want but if youre happy with this game and the past two games in particular i dont know what to tell you ... thinkin we have a chance at anything playing like that ... its a false sense of joy right now because of the W, but anyone that knows anything about football knows we dont have a chance in hell to do anything this year other than lose in december ...

and as for the juice ... youre right they did play better when i stopped watching ... ill do anything for the cowboys and if that means not watching then so be it ... my gf actually turned to me and said "get on call ofduty maybe they will have better luck if we stop watching" and thats the call of the day
roll.gif

but arent you the same person that stopped watching the game last year vs. philly?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ I hate you Mikey.. lol
roll.gif
a ROCK sighting
eek.gif
you know i dont get into all that bickering at skins fans ... i go to moregames than most of their "die hard" fans probably go to during the season ... but i do enjoy living in this area and not hearing it all month thatsfor sure ...

I just know this... The last few years, the Dallas Cowboys do not win games if they score 7 points and Romo doesn't play well... For the most part, thedefense put together another very solid week of football... They just keep getting the job done. In the last few years, we couldn't rely on them winningballgames for the Cowboys when Romo didn't play well...

Does the offense need to be better in the coming weeks? You bet your ++! it does. But will I take a win like this and be happy with it? Yeah, I'll take it.

^ your a herb my dude . if we won 45 to 0 you would find something wrong with the game you always do.

the thing im worried about is nick folk .

but lets beat the raiders and change are past problems.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

So as a "fan"....despite how we got it, you're not happy with the W?
o yeah no doubt ... getting Ws is all that matters, however if you watch the cowboys like i watch the cowboys you know deep down that nothing haschanged ... you continue to watch the same old %$#!!%$* week in and week out ... i honestly dont have an answer other than jason garrett and tony romo ... andthen theres wade phillips ... id like to see romo without garrett and an actual coach to show him how to mechnically play quarterback ...

but arent you the same person that stopped watching the game last year vs. philly?

i walked out BEFORE halftime of that game ... like i said, theres no reason to get hyped about this team ... we are simply delaying the inevitable ... thedifference between that game and this one was we were playing the eagles then and the ******** now ...

and for the record, id LOVE more than anything to eat crow for all of this, but i have to call it like it is ... and the reason why i get so bent out of shapeis because of my family history and where i live ... you just dont understand how it is living in the DMV when the skins beat the cowboys
laugh.gif

Right and that includes me as far as knowing football..my point is son..is that only sometime fans like u will try and say what you said..and think ull getaway with it..Except this thread has more true dallas fans than fans like u or skin fans..and I can imagine son going and being around a bunch of phillyheads..and saying that..and jumping aboard with them for the heat of the moment.. Every 1 has their bad games and we've had the last 2.. and alot of goesto garrett..he sucks as a oc. and should be on the hotseat..smh..but ur no fan idc how old u are 20 yrs of watching or w.e sit down. n dont post on dallasthreads..

Originally Posted by toine2983

Charlie Weiss as our OC? Sounds intriguing.

Anyone else concerned about Nick Folk?
im pretty concerned about him also. dude has to be more consistent

Surprised we stayed close in this game.

On another note if we get a chance to cut Portis if next year is uncapped we better do it.

man shut that !+$! up ... what am i trying to get away with? we are not a playoff team ... we are not making noise in the playoffs if we even make it there ...we are an average football team ... how long have you been watching this team? what is your assessment of our squad?

the hell are you talking about if i was around philly fans? i $+*#+@ hate philly ... i hate new york ... but i dont necessarily hate the skins cuz theyactually have a home field advantage when their stadium is rocking ... i have been to plenty of stadiums and although the old rfk was better, fedex when dallascomes to town is ROCKING ... i can respect that they get up for the cowboys and when the skins are evern mediocre them fans get hyped ...

i enjoy good football ... if the skins made the playoffs and had a home game id be there ... not cheering for them, just cheering in general for good football... if you honestly believe the cowboys are a good football team AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON, then i dont know what to tell you ... we just laid two eggs backto back weeks against a team in green bay who allowed the bucs to torch their secondary and the ******** who lost to the detroit lions ...

everyone who knows me knows what the deal is, and in the back of their minds they know im right ... those true "die-hard" fans you say are all overthis thread are the same ones asking what the playoff implications are if green bay ties us in overall record ... and the ones who actually know what they aretalking about are disgusted at the way the team played today and last week ...

how many free passes is garrett going to get?

edit... who are you? with 6 posts
roll.gif
!%%! outta here little boy you wereprobably unused semen when the cowboys were winning super bowls ...

Wow after reading the forum and facebook there are some bitter ******** fans out there. I just need yall to respect the win regardless of how ugly it was andhow much we could care less to play in the first 3 quarters, we still won when it counted lol.

Will somebody please tell Wade Phillips to bench Roy Williams.
Will somebody please tell Jason Garrett thats its okay to use play action.
Especially when your running game is being effective. Play action is deadly after a good run.
Will someone please explain to Jason Garrett that a 15yd catch and 25Yards After Catch(YAC) is just as good as a 40yd completion down field.
Will someone tell Terence Newman to quit bein a broad and play football.
Will someone give Orlando Scandrick an IQ test.
Last but not least, will somebody PLEASE find a hot blonde for Tony Romo to go clubbin with.

Oh yeah, thanks for win number 7 Deadskins
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom