FANS NOT BUYING JAY Z BRAND

Every two weeks with this nonsense. People going to be in here like
'Jayz is fake, he turned his back on x n y, he doesn't give back'

Then others goin be in here like

'Jay always gives back, Dame had it coming, etc. '

Jay haters fail to see facts, jay fans come off as d riders.

I'm a Jay fan. I can almost guarantee those that hate on Jay are either young or have not done much with their life up to this point. Yup...I'm stereotyping. Only the young and angry form opinions despite facts...

Why not let this man cook

Last edited:
I think you can only exploit your demographic so much without giving back in a meaningful way before they turn on you. Hov's acquired wealth off of our culture, without really doing anything to better it. This dude should be building schools in Brooklyn or something.

When you've reached the heights he has reached off of the support of your people you have a duty to return and make things better than you had it. I don't think he's lived up to that duty, and the constant bragging about brands no one has even heard of, is just making the people spiteful.
maybe jay aint got enough street cred :nerd:
shoulda called fat joe in 88 instead

Every two weeks with this nonsense. People going to be in here like
'Jayz is fake, he turned his back on x n y, he doesn't give back'

Then others goin be in here like

'Jay always gives back, Dame had it coming, etc. '

Jay haters fail to see facts, jay fans come off as d riders.

Why not let this man cook

We tried letting him cook, but he didn't wanna feed everyone...

As an outsider who is indifferent to Jay Z...

1,000 people surveyed :lol:

Jay Z is probably looking at a picture of Blue Ivy and Beyonce now as he cries and looks at the gun

Last edited:
His music lately has been lackluster, to be honest.

His last good project was American Gangster in 2007, before that it was the Black Album, and before that it was the Blueprint.

3 albums in 12 years *****, I can divide...

We tried letting him cook, but he didn't wanna feed everyone...

But he just gave 100% of proceeds of the Barney's collection to the Sean Carter fund which has a pretty good record of giving kids scholarships....

That's why I don't take Hay haters seriously A) they never listen to his music

B) they ignore all the charity he does...there's a lot of them...

C) they generally just make **** up to paint a picture of Jay, facts don't matter.

He doesn't really sell many products. As long his albums go platinum, his concerts still sell out and his sports agency does well  he'll continue to make that 30 million or 40 million every year and his brand will still be successful.

1,000 people surveyed
laugh.gif

Jay Z is probably looking at a picture of Blue Ivy and Beyonce now as he cries and looks at the gun
1000 is actually a decent sample size with only about a 1-2 % margin of error

Last edited:

1,000 people surveyed :lol:

They only sampled "millenials" though....
In the age of the hipster its not surprising people are not feeling a mainstream rap artist.

jay electronica was probably higher on the list than J

Last edited:

1,000 people surveyed
laugh.gif

In the age of the hipster its not surprising people are not feeling a mainstream rap artist.

who should they have surveyed?  millenials are the core audience

1,000 people surveyed
laugh.gif

who should they have surveyed?  millennials are the core audience

I don't see how he's a fraud, but he's now learning that being great at your craft doesn't equal a great businessman/leader and vice versa. Can't be friends and try to cater to fans anymore. You're gonna have to choose which one you're gonna be.

Yo I was chilling with some hip young girls like 18-19 and we were discussing music, when jays name popped up they were like omg he's soo old. And then Proceeded to talk about ASAP Kendrick etc...

I'm 27 so to me J****s relevance in my life is much more than for them. Big pimping was out during high school for me. I remember cruising the city with my boys banging black album in the whip and just watching things go by.

To the young music crowd they missed out on that experience, all they see is tom ford j****. And the thing is you can't blame them. It is a new generation with completely different mind states and they don't necessarily relate to a 40 yr old. It would be really hard to maintain that type of influence on younger pop culture when you are aging.

he's already one of the most successful rappers ever (music and business wise), why do people care if some of his current products are not flying off the shelves 

as long as he's not on radio shows crying about it

1000 people surveyed. Lol. That sample size couldn't even cover NYC. Prolly not even Brooklyn. Def not the country.

@onthenephs - good point man. These kids don't remember the strangle hold on rap. They don't remember roca-pads. Lol.

Can't even blame em.

1000 people surveyed. Lol. That sample size couldn't even cover NYC. Prolly not even Brooklyn. Def not the country.

@onthenephs - good point man. These kids don't remember the strangle hold on rap. They don't remember roca-pads. Lol.

Can't even blame em.
Eh he woulda BEEEN done if nas woulda kept his foot on his neck

again, 1000 is an average sample size

How tho?? NYC is the most densely populated city in the states.

No shade, 1000 out of the possible millions of melinials in NYC seems very low.

And that's just NYC. No way 1000 can speak for the habits of all the melliniAls in the us.

Help me understand bruh.

His music lately has been lackluster, to be honest.

His last good project was American Gangster in 2007, before that it was the Black Album, and before that it was the Blueprint.

3 albums in 12 years *****, I can divide...
I agree.

Looking at the comments so far, some people just need to follow his narrative more closely.

Back
Top Bottom