FANS NOT BUYING JAY Z BRAND

Nas should have stayed clear from Jay...:smh:

Nah, jay should've stayed clear. December 18th, 2001 took at least 10 years off Jay's lifespan.

Memphis Bleek: [Laughs] It was a gloomy day, for real. When [Funkmaster] Flex played it, I ain’t going to lie, I admitted to myself and had to tell the big homey he got us, he got one up on us. That !! was cooked crack cocaine right there.

Last edited:
Nas ain't been the same in my eyes since teaming up with Jay. 

Still my favorite rapper, but that whole move right there... 
grin.gif

and then Jay dipped off like a few months later...
laugh.gif

Def was no coming back after Ether 
laugh.gif
. Jay is a fraud man, but if you are blindly a fan, you'll never believe it. He "borrows" too much for my taste if you know what I mean. I recently seen clips of choke no joke on youtube talking about some circumstances revolving around Jay, and it further cemented what's been said over the years. 

Def was no coming back after Ether :lol: . Jay is a fraud man, but if you are blindly a fan, you'll never believe it. He "borrows" too much for my taste if you know what I mean. I recently seen clips of choke no joke on youtube talking about some circumstances revolving around Jay, and it further cemented what's been said over the years. 
tell that to jay fans
"ether was corny it was just jokes no facts" :lol:

I think you can only exploit your demographic so much without giving back in a meaningful way before they turn on you. Hov's acquired wealth off of our culture, without really doing anything to better it. This dude should be building schools in Brooklyn or something.

When you've reached the heights he has reached off of the support of your people you have a duty to return and make things better than you had it. I don't think he's lived up to that duty, and the constant bragging about brands no one has even heard of, is just making the people spiteful.

People like you are what's wrong with America. Rich and successful people are not obligated to give a single red cent to anybody, any charity, or to anything. It is THEIR money. They worked for it, earned it by THEIR efforts. Who are you to say that he should be building schools and be philanthropic? You wealth redistribution types are leeches.

Last edited:

Def was no coming back after Ether 
laugh.gif
. Jay is a fraud man, but if you are blindly a fan, you'll never believe it. He "borrows" too much for my taste if you know what I mean. I recently seen clips of choke no joke on youtube talking about some circumstances revolving around Jay, and it further cemented what's been said over the years. 
tell that to jay fans
"ether was corny it was just jokes no facts"
laugh.gif
Oh I already know about Jay fans, been going back and forth on that since 96. I had to shed some light on his career and put it in proper perspective with my brother. He's 21 and when I broke down how I felt about RD, he had that real life Weebay gif 
laugh.gif

I think you can only exploit your demographic so much without giving back in a meaningful way before they turn on you. Hov's acquired wealth off of our culture, without really doing anything to better it. This dude should be building schools in Brooklyn or something.

When you've reached the heights he has reached off of the support of your people you have a duty to return and make things better than you had it. I don't think he's lived up to that duty, and the constant bragging about brands no one has even heard of, is just making the people spiteful.
People like you are what's wrong with America. Rich and successful people are not obligated to give a single red cent to anybody, any charity, or to anything. It is THEIR money. They worked for it, earned it by THEIR efforts. Who are you to say that he should be building schools and be philanthropic? You wealth redistribution types are leeches.
No, there is no obligation, but you would think he would have some understanding of the struggle of the young 'hood kid nowadays. He doesn't have to spend ALL his money, but when you make it to the top, it's nice to send the elevator down ya know. He sells the ideology of being benevolent to the hood. Quite frankly, the masses are too stupid to break down what he's about, it's not hate, it's called using your brain. 

Jay "worked" or schemed his way? I'm sure it's a mixture of both. 

Last edited:

People like you are what's wrong with America. Rich and successful people are not obligated to give a single red cent to anybody, any charity, or to anything. It is THEIR money. They worked for it, earned it by THEIR efforts. Who are you to say that he should be building schools and be philanthropic. You wealth redistribution types are leeches.
idk man ME being the person I am
if i made it outta the ghetto and became rich and successful
i would try to help other people get out of the hood
i would have definitely created or help try to create programs in my city to uplift, educate, and get people to try and make it out with the best tools knowledgeable
would i spend my fortune doing it???? NO
but thats not necessary
i would just want to try and give the people i grew up around and people who didnt have an equal opportunity an opportunity
thats just me though
u cant take ur money with u so might as well help where and when i can
and YES i would have money set aside for my family
but i would also like i said to develop programs for those less fortunate

****** in here looking stupid tryna bring up sample size rather than talking about the actual topic :lol:

The average Gallup usually has a 1,000 person sample size

As far as the article I think it was spot on for the most part

I still think it's comedy how he tried to swoop in and make some money of the Occupy movement after he admitted he didn't even know what the movement was about :rofl:

Opportunist Hov :pimp:

Last edited:

Def was no coming back after Ether :lol: . Jay is a fraud man, but if you are blindly a fan, you'll never believe it. He "borrows" too much for my taste if you know what I mean. I recently seen clips of choke no joke on youtube talking about some circumstances revolving around Jay, and it further cemented what's been said over the years. 
tell that to jay fans

"ether was corny it was just jokes no facts" :lol:
Oh I already know about Jay fans, been going back and forth on that since 96. I had to shed some light on his career and put it in proper perspective with my brother. He's 21 and when I broke down how I felt about RD, he had that real life Weebay gif :lol:
enlighten me

ALSO though his devil is a lie verse is flames to me
and some of what he said in the verse he had a point
but some of it is his fault

That is you guys CHOICE to be altruistic. You guys slandering Hov because he wants to hold on to his bread. It's his. Let him enjoy it how he wants.

I don't even want to address the idea that Jay schemed his way to the top, one of the things I realized about you NTers is a lot of you guys think rich people became successful by doing negative things. I am convinced a lot of you dislike rich people.

what does he have thats worth buying?
This. Exactly what products does he have?
Nothing.  Even the music (as of late) isn't worth spending $$ on.  Bootlegged MCHG, listened once or twice and into the recycle bin it went.  

I respect Jay's hustle, but dude really isn't peddling **** worth a damn to me these days.  

That is you guys CHOICE to be altruistic. You guys slandering Hov because he wants to hold on to his bread. It's his. Let him enjoy it how he wants.

I don't even want to address the idea that Jay schemed his way to the top, one of the things I realized about you NTers is a lot of you guys think rich people became successful by doing negative things. I am convinced a lot of you dislike rich people.
bleek that u :nerd:

Nah I'm a just a dude that enjoys what I have and believe I should not have to put on for anyone else if I do not want to.

He's still a great guy and he's really rich.

My friend said he throws really fun dinner parties and he said Jay is a really big art history buff.

youneedmorepeople.jpg

First thing that came to mind when I saw this thread. I haven't really messed with his albums since the first Blueprint. Black album was good though but I haven't really liked anything since his comeback.

But how's his street cred? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom