laugh.gif
Definitely glad I sat Kazmir tonight
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

laugh.gif
Definitely glad I sat Kazmir tonight
I didn't, but outside of fantasy, I didn't mind his start at all
grin.gif
. Plus, Marte/Joba are on my fantasy team, so they helped me out. Not to mention Josh Johnson striking out 10 Reds
pimp.gif

Heads up, Joba is now listed as SP/RP (on Yahoo at least).

Eh Millwood is iffy to me especially going up against Braden who's been pretty hot to start the season. Both of those offenses are anemic so you never know.

Random post

Today I saw Prince Fielder at the mall. Who I drafted with my 1st pick lol so random. I live in DC by the way.

Originally Posted by Bleu Bayou

Should I trade Justin Upton for Prince Fielder?

I wouldnt. I own Upton and hes doing way better then Prince. It really depends on how deep you are at OF and 1B

Originally Posted by parada45

Random post

Today I saw Prince Fielder at the mall. Who I drafted with my 1st pick lol so random. I live in DC by the way.
laugh.gif
Should have bought his fat %%! a cheeseburger and a bigger glove.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Originally Posted by Bleu Bayou

Should I trade Justin Upton for Prince Fielder?

I wouldnt. I own Upton and hes doing way better then Prince. It really depends on how deep you are at OF and 1B
I'm not thinking about right now. I'm thinking for the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Random post

laugh.gif
should have told his fat %%%**#* @%% to stop being a waste of a first round pick
smh.gif

This kid Greinke needs to get his head on straight out there. Dude has been my worst pitcher so far I didn't even draft another one until the 11th round

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by Proshares

Random post

laugh.gif
should have told his fat %%%**#* @%% to stop being a waste of a first round pick
smh.gif
lol I know right he is killing me

Is Casey McGehee legit? I need to add a pitcher and am considering dropping Jose Lopez and continuing with Casey. Only other guy I'd drop is Pence but don't really wanna drop either

I gave up Josh Johnson, Bengie Molina, and Joey Votto for Jorge Posada, David Aardasma and Cliff Lee.

Good trade/bad trade?

- Theriot.
- I'd say wait another week on deciding whether to drop McGehee, Pence or Lopez. But I'd keep Pence with Berkman coming back tomorrow to hit in front of him gotta see how he looks with another bat in there.
- Did you already have a closer before picking up Aardsma? Trade is 50/50.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I gave up Josh Johnson, Bengie Molina, and Joey Votto for Jorge Posada, David Aardasma and Cliff Lee.

Good trade/bad trade?

you gave up the 2 best players in this deal (Johnson & Votto). don't like this deal.

I think that this is a good philosophy to go by...

If your making a multi-player trade that involves you giving anyone anywhere near the top 50 think of any closer not named Broxton, Rivera, Pap and Soria as a throw in.  Every year closers come and go but SP and position players for the most part are gonna get solid PT and can be more heavily counted on when healthy. 

In fact in about 90% of the leagues I'm in I don't even bother rostering a closer or if I do just one to keep people honest.  If I'm playing in a league with HLD and SV then I usually pick one more often then not HLDs to go for and again punt SV which is about the most unpredictable stat in fantasy sports.

So not to rub salt in your wound but depending on how many teams are in your league and who is on waivers one could make a case that trading Votto for Posada, Aardasma and Lee is a poor trade.  But its something to learn from and the only way you can really improve you fantasy knowledge is by playing and learning. 

3 of the teams in my league quit yesterday because "the scoring and rules are stupid" (its a standard ESPN league)... instead of just going inactive they dumped their whole teams
indifferent.gif
I'm so pissed right now the whole league is pretty much worthless at this point

I need bullpen suggestions. All I have is Brian Wilson (Giants), Saito (Braves), Marte, Joba, and Aceves (no Yankee bias, I swear
tongue.gif
).

Back
Top Bottom