Fantasy Baseball 2010! It's back!

Keep an eye on the name Mike Stanton. As soon as he is called up, pick him up. He will have the Miguel Cabrera impact of 03.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Keep an eye on the name Mike Stanton. As soon as he is called up, pick him up. He will have the Miguel Cabrera impact of 03.
Nice info

Any idea when he will be called up?

Nice info

Any idea when he will be called up?

Overbay is starting to pick it up a bit so I think Wallace may be stuck down there at least until the summertime.

I am glad I took a chance in Heyward

Dude is playing better than my 1st pick Prince Fielder lol

Is anybody else having trouble seeing their fantasy team on Yahoo? Like, it's not showing up at all.

Spoiler [+]
oji7hx.png

For those like myself who have Joe Mauer, he will prob spend some time on the bench with his heel injury. If you are in a 12 team league of people who know what they are doing the catcher position is thin. I suggest going out and picking up his everyday replacement Wilson Ramos, he went 4-5 today.

Love when people panic the first month of the season and drop early-mid round picks.

Would anyone use a number three waiver on Gordon Beckham, or will something better come?

Originally Posted by parada45

U guys like any of these pitchers 2morrow  

I was thinking Harden or Perez.
I like Harden, Leake.

Could I please get the link for those HP icons?
nerd.gif

The only person on the White Sox's offense I'd keep in any league is Konerko right now. But keep an eye on A.J. is they trade him for pitching which has been a rumor.

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Originally Posted by parada45

U guys like any of these pitchers 2morrow  

I was thinking Harden or Perez.
I like Harden, Leake.

Could I please get the link for those HP icons?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 I put those on my mac almost a year ago. I don't even remember where I got them from.

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Love when people panic the first month of the season and drop early-mid round picks.

Would anyone use a number three waiver on Gordon Beckham, or will something better come?
It's hard to gauge if someone will be dropped worth using a #3 waiver. It all depends on what kind of GMs you have in your league. Are they the type to panic and drop players? I do believe that Gordon Beckham will get better. That's all I can say right now.

What's up with Andruw Jones?

After tonight he's, 8 HR, 14 Run, 13 RBI, 5 SB's.

I want to pick him up but I can only drop Carlos Lee or Brett Gardner....possibly Ted Lilly, but I think he'll be solid.

Smoak is starting to heat up, if he's available snatch him up now. It's only going to get hotter in Texas and that ball will start flying out of the park in Arlington.

Smoak is starting to heat up, if he's available snatch him up now. It's only going to get hotter in Texas and that ball will start flying out of the park in Arlington.
I've allllmost picked him up like 3 times but I just can't get myself to!

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I've allllmost picked him up like 3 times but I just can't get myself to!
Ur sleeping on him son
Drop Chipper Jones?

I'll say .280 - .285 25HR's and 80 - 90 RBI's if he stays in the bigs and healthy the whole season.

^would I be insane to trade A-Rod and Grady Sizemore for Prince Fielder and Ben Zobrist? I would then have:
C-M. Olivo
1. M. Cabrera
2-Zobrist
3. Figgins
ss. S. Drew/ J. Rollins (dl)
of. B. Upton/rasmus/gardner/c.lee/soriano
util. Fielder

I'm thinking the better position eligibility will help? Plus I need a pure power hitter and Prince will hit more bombs than A-Rod.

I could see where you're coming from with the trade but I would stay away from it. SB's and HR's from Sizemore and together him and A-Rod would get you sufficient HR's along with Cabrera. Plus, we still haven't seen Prince hit his stride yet.

Back
Top Bottom