FASHION NIGHT OUT 2012 HYPEBEAST HIPSTERS VS MAN IN AUDI IN MANHATTAN

I see nothing fun in that...
mean.gif

My cousin was there. He was telling me about this yesterday. The funny thing is, none of these fools were there for fashion night . They were just there to carry on like fools and hangout. Some of these characters are only posers and acting out for the attention from their peers.None of these fools are hipsters so you should change the thread title.

Last edited:
my cousin was there. He was telling me about this yesterday. The funny thing is, none of these fools were there for fashion night . They were just there to carry on like fools and hangout. Some of these characters are only posers and acting out for the attention from their peers.None of these fools are hipsters so you should change the thread title.

what you talking about their hood hipsters

Last edited:
Im black, but I would totally American History X curb stomp one of those foolies

Honest question.... What are the laws regarding just running everyone over in that situation? Cause that is probably what I would have done.

Possible to claim self defense or in fear of your life? Mob mentality is no joke.

Last edited:
Wouldn't even be mad if someone was to run these stupid dumbasses over :smh:

******g clowns and their mob mentalities... only acting up because they have numbers on their side.

Haven't watched it all yet. Internet is acting slow this mornign only made it to 2 mins in.

I didn't know they got that ratchet in NY. That looked like a typical night in the south though :lol:

People from the hood always know how to ruin something. I guarantee next year's FNO in NYC is going to have a larger police presence.

For what reason?

This is stupid as hell, I could isee if they were looting TV's and crap but they were just acting like a bunch of village idiots.

people feel invincible in large crowds :smh:
i probably wouldn't be able to stay as civil as the driver though

My cousin was there. He was telling me about this yesterday. The funny thing is, none of these fools were there for fashion night . They were just there to carry on like fools and hangout. Some of these characters are only posers and acting out for the attention from their peers.None of these fools are hipsters so you should change the thread title.

A lot of people just go out and walk the streets on FNO, not really with the intention of attending events. It's craziness everywhere down in SoHo every year. Last year there were people jumping on the back cars as well as they were trying to maneuver through the madness.

Ok, did the man in the Audi do something to them? Didn't see the video entirety or listen to it.

Last edited:
Haven't watched it all yet. Internet is acting slow this mornign only made it to 2 mins in.
I didn't know they got that ratchet in NY. That looked like a typical night in the south though :lol:
Naw that broad was flat, Southern girls>>>>

and that stupid ish with that Audi was ridiculous. Perpetuating that negative black image (for the most part)...:smh:

Utterly reprehensible.

What's pisses me even more is that the driver of the Audi has no choice but to eat the disrespect and damage to his property. Had he tried to drive his way outta there, he'd more than likely be facing attempted vehicular manslaughter charges. :smh:

And that turd on the Bike, honestly, hopes he gets run over by Audi at some point in the future. :smh:

Stupid ******g mobs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom