FASHION NIGHT OUT 2012 HYPEBEAST HIPSTERS VS MAN IN AUDI IN MANHATTAN

On second look, and I honestly barely got through it without raging, the visible majority of those kids did look "black." I'm big enough to admit when I am wrong and I was wrong on my earlier post.

I guess what really ticked me off was the immediate implication of "race" as the cause of this behavior. They couldn't just be foolish, troublesome, delinquents?

What does pointing out their race do for this conversation, but justify and buoy those long standing, false, prejudices maintained by a bigoted society?

Stereotyping has never been a good answer/reason. A bunch of hooligans acting antisocial does not change that. Period.

I agree that it's less to do with race and more with age and class because you can find that simple-minded mob mentality anywhere but come on, that's WAY more than just acting anti-social.

Had to post this (this was after the SF Giants won the world series in 2010, some guy thought it would be a good idea to try and drive through a mob/riot and stop in the middle of the crowd).

Too bad NYPD's finest didnt come and pepper spray and whoop some a** out there... ohh that would have been beautiful . 
this.. 

sad fashion night out used to be a place for all the baddies to be spoted as well as celebs... now hood rats and new age hipsters.. these kids are ratchet following the trends of odd future and A$AP.. ehhh what else can u expect from inner city teens.. back in my day we cared more about girls then acting a fool... 

That was absolutely disgusting behavior, first that was a freakin sausage fest barely any females, secondly I have to agree, of I was the motorist I would've thrown that boy in d and kept it pushin
Steez, shut up you bum, if a bunch of black kids stomp yo **** out, it's probably because you deserved it, isn't your wife black?

DEAL WITH IT.

I didn't say anything racist or anything that wasn't true.

Take it how ya want, I personally DGAF.
LMAO, take that base out yo text lil man, i take it how it is, you just said its ok to generalize a whole race based on all negative press

Too bad NYPD's finest didnt come and pepper spray and whoop some a** out there... ohh that would have been beautiful . 
this.. 

sad fashion night out used to be a place for all the baddies to be spoted as well as celebs... now hood rats and new age hipsters.. these kids are ratchet following the trends of odd future and A$AP.. ehhh what else can u expect from inner city teens.. back in my day we cared more about girls then acting a fool... 

this is what im tryna figure out.. when did these people even get involved with fashion week to begin with. hoodmouses and fake thugs are going out on fashion week stomping out peoples cars and s#it?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by TheMindOfRRRent  

this.. 

this is what im tryna figure out.. when did these people even get involved with fashion week to begin with. hoodmouses and fake thugs are going out on fashion week stomping out peoples cars and s#it?
The Internet. Specifically Twitter and Tumblr.

Back
Top Bottom