FASHION NIGHT OUT 2012 HYPEBEAST HIPSTERS VS MAN IN AUDI IN MANHATTAN

All i saw in the vidoe was young people doing what young people do (im 19..not a O.G. yet)..yall act like they dragged the man out the car

You must be a hood booger, Only explanation , which tight jeaned / SnapBack wearing one were you?

All i saw in the vidoe was young people doing what young people do (im 19..not a O.G. yet)..yall act like they dragged the man out the car
roll.gif
@ that part 
You must be a hood booger, Only explanation , which tight jeaned / SnapBack wearing one were you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought homie at 3:33 was gonna get caught up.... but he was one of "them".
roll.gif

looked like fun til the whole car incident

coulda been worse...only takes one person to yell out "Lets flip the car!"

dont generalize everyone from the hood is stupid.
I never generalized. Those are people from the hood and they often make things hot for all the wrong reasons. Last year it was just hanging out on Broadway harassing women and we just saw what happened this year.

To the person who suggested that he should have let a few shots if he had the burner on him, three years minimum ain't worth it. His insurance will cover what happened.

I'm more embarrassed about the youth of today. **** is corny. $1000+ cameras, limited Jeremy Scott sneakers, skinny jeans and foams.... its like a bunch of tumblr reblogs walking around, wylin' and YOLO'n for nothing.

smh. denting his car n ****.. smfh... idk what i'd do if they did that on my car.

i wouldnt run people over cuz im run people over who did nothing. this why you dont bring your car through a large crowd.

i'd prolly get out n fight... but than they'd prolly put me to sleep. i'd point a gun @ them but than police would prolly shoot me. ummm... damn....

this a situation that isnt healthy.

Can't that bicyclist dude face reckless endangerment charges?

New York Penal - Article 120 - § 120.20 Reckless Endangerment in the Second Degree: A person is guilty of reckless endangerment in the second degree when he recklessly engages in conduct which creates a substantial risk of serious physical injury to another person. Reckless endangerment in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

im at a loss for words, how can you blame anyone for stereotyping, i mean black youth doesn't help the cause man...

Back
Top Bottom