FASHION NIGHT OUT 2012 HYPEBEAST HIPSTERS VS MAN IN AUDI IN MANHATTAN

im at a loss for words, how can you blame anyone for stereotyping, i mean black youth doesn't help the cause man...

That was absolutely disgusting behavior, first that was a freakin sausage fest barely any females, secondly I have to agree, of I was the motorist I would've thrown that boy in d and kept it pushin

Steez, shut up you bum, if a bunch of black kids stomp yo **** out, it's probably because you deserved it, isn't your wife black?

Last edited by a moderator:
realtalk i would just peel out with no regard for who is in my way. world doesnt need any more dumb ppl like these

'This is not Alabama, this is not Virgina, MFer'

Guarantee that scumbag isn't even from New York originally.
Too true.

Trash, all of them. Dude on the bike blocking the car, dudes jumping on the car, ******* shaking their ***** on cars in public.
Too bad NYPD's finest didnt come and pepper spray and whoop some a** out there... ohh that would have been beautiful . 
You know if that happened there would be dudes trying to Get Busy in this thread, thinking they're telling the Truth saying **** like, "If it was a mob of white people, cops would've just asked them to politely leave."

Last edited:
Too true.
Trash, all of them. Dude on the bike blocking the car, dudes jumping on the car, ******* shaking their ***** on cars in public.
You know if that happened there would be dudes trying to Get Busy in this thread, thinking they're telling the Truth saying **** like, "If it was a mob of white people, cops would've just asked them to politely leave."

I showed this video to 4 people. They all said the same initial comment.

What I'm thinking in my head about my own race would cause an NT war. So I will just :smh: and say the next generation is in trouble.

black youth?? i seen nothing but dumb lil white kids and girls goin crazy like they was on bath salts

scumbags, was there any reason to mess with that one guy in the audi tho?

im at a loss for words, how can you blame anyone for stereotyping, i mean black youth doesn't help the cause man...

see, you just do **** like this for attention...

QFT.

You don't even have to try hard to recognize that the mob was racially diverse.

Heck the jerkoff on the bike that was preventing the guy from driving off was white (or I should say, not black); "black youth" he says...:rolleyes

Last edited:
That was absolutely disgusting behavior, first that was a freakin sausage fest barely any females, secondly I have to agree, of I was the motorist I would've thrown that boy in d and kept it pushin
Steez, shut up you bum, if a bunch of black kids stomp yo **** out, it's probably because you deserved it, isn't your wife black?

DEAL WITH IT.

I didn't say anything racist or anything that wasn't true.

Take it how ya want, I personally DGAF.

This ... everyone of those dudes that jumped up on the car was black. Come on man there is no way to shift the blame on anyone else in this one.

Granted the dude that started the whole thing was some white hipster on a bike....but what was the point of everyone else joining in?

Last edited:
On second look, and I honestly barely got through it without raging, the visible majority of those kids did look "black." I'm big enough to admit when I am wrong and I was wrong on my earlier post.

I guess what really ticked me off was the immediate implication of "race" as the cause of this behavior. They couldn't just be foolish, troublesome, delinquents?

What does pointing out their race do for this conversation, but justify and buoy those long standing, false, prejudices maintained by a bigoted society?

Stereotyping has never been a good answer/reason. A bunch of hooligans acting antisocial does not change that. Period.

Back
Top Bottom