Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Definitely liked this movie.  I have it ranked 5,6,8,7,1,2,4,,3.

What seemed weird is that it seemed as if everyone just forgot that Dekard Shaw killed their man Han.

In this movie, Dekard doesn't seem as if he blamed Han and the team for putting Owen in the hospital but Cipher.

Bruh an undercover cop sent to infiltrate and take them down and gave the government intimate details about them became their brother.

BIGGEST OPENING WEEKEND OF ALL TIME (US and Overseas) 534 million! [emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji]

http://deadline.com/2017/04/the-fate-of-the-furious-international-box-office-opening-1202069413/

F8 is expected to bust through the $529M barrier set by Star Wars: The Force Awakens, also in 2015. Its projected $534.2M includes a studio-estimated $103.8M domestically this session.

they're NEVER gonna stop making these.. Jesus it beat Star wars? damn.

Definitely liked this movie.  I have it ranked 5,6,8,7,1,2,4,,3.

What seemed weird is that it seemed as if everyone just forgot that Dekard Shaw killed their man Han.

In this movie, Dekard doesn't seem as if he blamed Han and the team for putting Owen in the hospital but Cipher.
Bruh an undercover cop sent to infiltrate and take them down and gave the government intimate details about them became their brother.
Brian couldn't resist Mia yambs

I broke up this franchise into 2 possibly 3 parts as not all movies are the same and most are different in terms of scenario

1, 2 and 5 are of course classic status
but at the time 1 and 2 came out nobody had no idea that it would turn into the franchise we saw today. I mean 2 drops and there's no Vin but it was still great and showed PW could carry this film, then tokyo drift comes out and while I saw it in theaters I figured after Tokyo drift this franchise would go into American Pie status with straight to home flicks. Then 4 came out with both Vin and PW and it was the start of a new trilogy(to me at least)

I think it's unfair to rank the classic films up against the newer films simply because if there's one franchise that has evolved to survive, plot,characters amount of CGI used and ridiculousness, it's this franchise and Even more so than something well established like Star Wars, because well they still deal with the force and jedi and the dark side and such. Fast really doesn't have it's original element or it's not as prominent as it once was.

It all comes down to opinion but there's no way I can rank anything above 1 or 2, especially 2 because we got Roman, and Tej, not only that but the film was a great character development piece for Brian in terms that now that Dom is gone what does he do now, go back to being a cop or keep down the path he's on. That dynamic played well into the 4th movie as when Dom returns they're at odds again

just my 2 cents
2's easily the worst in the series. Horrible movie imo.

i wish there was a paul walker cameo or something at the end

i know with the level of production and editing technology they couldve easily replicated him

Last edited:
BIGGEST OPENING WEEKEND OF ALL TIME (US and Overseas) 534 million! [emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji]

http://deadline.com/2017/04/the-fate-of-the-furious-international-box-office-opening-1202069413/

fastandfurious54.jpg

Only reason Tokyo Drift is lower on the list is outside of Han the cast is weaker.  2 fast 2 furious is easily worse tho

they did a great job at circling back and making Tokyo Drift relevant and adding value to it.

Caught the movie today.

Enjoyed it. 
pimp.gif

Shaw and the baby Brian on the airplane. 
laugh.gif

I wasn't planning on seeing this movie but I'm tipsy as hell and I'm in no condition to drive and the theater is right next to me so I might as well watch the movie to sober up lol

And leave my baby in the parking lot? Naa I can't :lol:

*edit

Naaaaa I can't watch the movie in standard view

*edit

I'll buy an imax ticket at a theater I got to drive to at 7...hopefully I'm sober by then :lol:

Last edited:
Got tickets to the 7pm w/ reserved seating for $10 :pimp:. Wife doesn't wanna go since Tyrese wanna be a BAN so I'm rollin dolo :lol: If he had opened his mouth sooner I could've caught the screening some weeks back :lol:

2's easily the worst in the series. Horrible movie imo.

I think it all depends when the first time you actually watched these movies. Other than seeing these movies opening weekend everytime they drop, 2 has a special place for me just because after 1 dropped I got a 96 eclipse and then right before 2 dropped my boy got a Lancer, and while the eclipse in 2 was the 2000 or newer looking ones(at the time) My boys lancer was pretty much the one from the movie without the paint job so I mean we thought we were doing it :lol: couple that with the fact that he's white and I'm black and we'd literally do the entire movie and call our boss Bilkins

I was 20 at the time 2 came out, so I felt like I was living the dream, def great memories from my early years as an adult.

I didn't get why people would adore Adam Sandler till this day until I found this franchise. some things just stick with you

man i was in elementary when 1 and 2 dropped and my older cousins (who were heavily into cars) took me to see em at the movies :pimp:

definitely holds a special place for me 1 & 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom