Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

i didn't see him sit, he just brought his kid, gave him a pound, and kept it pushing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
Brian-Mia gone
Letty didn't know Han
Ramsey didn't know Han
Hobbs barely knew Han

So you have Dom, Tej, and Roman that knew Han.

Shaw saved Dom's son. Forgiven.

That leaves just Tej and Roman to be mad at Shaw. You think they want those problems? :lol:

Curious to see how much legs spinoffs for Hobbs or th deckards will have..

But they kinda gotta ride it til the wheels fall off.. you got all these movies with older action guys nowadays anyways

Hell, the I want to see how they top this one.. went from tank to jumbo jet to drone to a submarine

fast and furious x transformers you heard it here first :nerd:

Btw can they stop playing and bring Eva Mendez back.

Man.. Ryan gosling got her MIA

But I really hope Clint eastwoods kid doesn't get gifted a spot.. bring white dude from Tokyo drift back

But then he'd legit have an issue with statham them

They legit going have a teamup with Hobbs daughter, dom and Brian's kids

Brian-Mia gone
Letty didn't know Han
Ramsey didn't know Han
Hobbs barely knew Han

That leaves just Tej and Roman to be mad at Shaw. You think they want those problems? :lol:

Yea, just because Brian and Mia aren't going to be in the movies anymore doesn't mean that they stop existing in their world and that they're not going to get a vote lol

It's all nice that Deckard gets to be an addition to the team I guess, but IRL I doubt any of you guys would invite your friend's murderer to a dinner table, even if he saves your son. At the most, shake hands, be cool with him if you happen to see him in passing, but otherwise just keep it moving

Much more minor transgressions can make family togethers awkward enough as it is, even if the person makes up for it somehow (cheating, for example)..now imagine if murder was the elephant in the room :lol:

Last edited:
If dude just saved my son's life, yeah, I don't have a problem givin him a steak. Thas just me tho.

Loved the movie. Definitely entertaining as usual.

Only thing that through me off

was that Vin decided to name his son Brian. Like... I get it cause it's in the movie. But I really thought he was gonna name him Paul. Just as a nod to the real life man that played Brian. I think the fans would've enjoyed it as well. I know personally I think that would've been super dope.

Def don't like Statham being a part of the team since he killed Han.  Hope the shaw brothers wont be in the future movies as part of the team, either one of them.  I can see the Rock not being in the next movies with the way it ended for him going back to coach girls soccer and him and Vin having problems in real life.

Movie was very entertaining as usual. It's like fast food, but great tasting fast food. Haha. I'll be back opening weekend for fast 9.

Am I the only one that got a little emotional over the ending and naming his son Brian.

Better than fast five?

I just came back from watching this. EASILY 10x better than 6 and 7. Thought both of those sucked

Where do they go from here tho?

Am I the only one who got mad when statham got killed? :lol: I love that guy

I put it right behind Fast Five but it is close for me

and I knew Statham wasn't dead because that would make Vin a legit bad guy and he wouldn't be able to reconcile with his family

Statham > Han

Last edited:
Man.. Ryan gosling got her MIA

But I really hope Clint eastwoods kid doesn't get gifted a spot.. bring white dude from Tokyo drift back

But then he'd legit have an issue with statham them

They legit going have a teamup with Hobbs daughter, dom and Brian's kids

Can't forget Vince's son Nico down in Brazil

Brian-Mia gone
Letty didn't know Han
Ramsey didn't know Han
Hobbs barely knew Han

letty also knew hann (fast & furious 4 exploits), but i guess you can sweep that under da rug when she got brain washed so she forgot about him.

Last edited:

Brian-Mia gone
Letty didn't know Han
Ramsey didn't know Han
Hobbs barely knew Han

That leaves just Tej and Roman to be mad at Shaw. You think they want those problems?
laugh.gif
letty also knew hann, but i guess you can sweep that under da rug when she got brain washed so she forgot about him.
Pretty sure Letty remembered everything in F7

My friend's murderer saves my son, that just means I won't kill him the next time I see him. Doesn't mean that he gets to share a meal with my brothers and sisters :lol: But that's just me

Last edited:
My friend's murderer saves my son, that just means I won't kill him the next time I see him. Doesn't mean that he becomes my brother :lol: But that's just me

i think we're missing something....

wasn't da only reason he was sent was because Charlie forced him, and he had to clean up his brother's mess cuz he originally declined?

Jason was a "good guy" in London in his past da rock reading off his award credentials...

Back
Top Bottom