Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

When I saw FF4, I was thinking that THIS was what the sequel to the first should've been.

I remember explaining to people that Han being in it makes it a prequel to Tokyo Drift. Justin Lin (the director of 3-4-5-6) puts that dude Han in all his movies. Being that Han died in 3, my guess is that he got asked to do more movies and had to find a way to throw his buddy back in the mix. Hence, prequels / non linear timelines.

Last edited:
Saw it today movie was great. Wish they gave Leo and Santos some lines, guys are comedy.

The Rock done with these movies?

This ain't the last FF movie right?
nerd.gif

Series is too good to stop.

I feel like the heart is missing, Paul really was the heart and smarts on screen. I feel like that chemistry is missing, the "family" feeling is missing. Movie was a little cheesy, action was great, story seemed to have missed and skipped around a bit. 6/10 Fambz, Flamesuit On.

Last edited:
Just saw it, was pretty good. Def feel like somethin was missin w/o PW. Wonder how things are gon progress now w/ a baby in the mix. And are they avoidin LA as an excuse not to have Brian and Mia in the movie?

RIP to Paul but I guess ill be the only one that never cared too much for his character. Every character has a distinct persona. To me, he's just apart of the story. I do respect how he was the only one about that racing life tho.

Last edited:
This is up there with 5 to me as one of the best in the series. 6 and 7 were both trash to me ..

Biggest gripe is them just accepting Deckard as if the events of 7 didn't happen :lol:

That man killed one of the family and all is forgiven ?

i'm hoping the series ends with dignity and on their terms (as opposed to ending when everyone's finally bored with ti and it don't make no more money)

This is up there with 5 to me as one of the best in the series. 6 and 7 were both trash to me ..

Biggest gripe is them just accepting Deckard as if the events of 7 didn't happen :lol:

That man killed one of the family and all is forgiven ?

Yea. The handshake between Dom and Deckard at the end, I get. But to give him a seat at the family table? Ehhh

Admission into the family doesn't require much, I guess :lol:

Last edited:
Yea. The handshake between Dom and Deckard at the end, I get. But to give him a seat at the family table? Ehhh

I dont get why people are saying this, Shaw did ALOT for Dom to save his sons life. Homie went thru like 20 people on that plane. So I definitely can see how all is forgiven.

Plus Shaw had a line where he said he didnt want to kill Han, he was forced to...

Last edited:
I thought this was one of the best movies in the franchise to be quite honest

Better than fast five?

I just came back from watching this. EASILY 10x better than 6 and 7. Thought both of those sucked

Where do they go from here tho?

Am I the only one who got mad when statham got killed? :lol: I love that guy

I dont get why people are saying this, Shaw did ALOT for Dom to save his sons life. Homie went thru like 20 people on that plane. So I definitely can see how all is forgiven.

Plus Shaw had a line where he said he didnt want to kill Han, he was forced to...

Yea like I said, forgiveness is one thing ... letting him sit at the family table where Han used to sit at is another. Son didn't even get a probation period :lol:

Last edited:
I thought this was one of the best movies in the franchise to be quite honest

Better than fast five?

I just came back from watching this. EASILY 10x better than 6 and 7. Thought both of those sucked

Where do they go from here tho?

Am I the only one who got mad when statham got killed? :lol: I love that guy

I thought it was waaaaaaay too premature...then da laat min switcharoo that shows Tego & Don Omar was awesome :pimp:

i'm hoping the series ends with dignity and on their terms (as opposed to ending when everyone's finally bored with ti and it don't make no more money)

Curious to see how much legs spinoffs for Hobbs or th deckards will have..

But they kinda gotta ride it til the wheels fall off.. you got all these movies with older action guys nowadays anyways

Hell, the I want to see how they top this one.. went from tank to jumbo jet to drone to a submarine

Back
Top Bottom