Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Feels like Tyrese is trying to provoke The Rock to escalate the drama to ruin his rep. But Rock knows better.

Tyrese was the comedic relief of the series. His character got annoying.

All Tyrese is doing at this point is giving The Rock free publicity

Tyrese still mad he got replaced by Bow Wow in the folow up to 2 Fast 2 Furious

Tyrese better chill. They'll drop him and get DCYoungFly to play his little cousin and take his spot.

Vin is the slightly mature one

From his instagram:
"Brotherhood... and all it's complexities. This scene was filmed in Puerto Rico, I can remember it like it was yesterday. Such a beautiful island, the people were so warm and welcoming. I turned 43 that summer... and my son Vincent was born.
A woman named Jan Kelly responded to a question I had asked on Facebook, 'who they would like to see me work with?' She said would love to see me work with Dwayne... I listened to her request and he became Hobbs.

I know there has been a lot of speculation as to why the Fast 9 release date was pushed... but it would be unfair to say it is anyone's fault.
As we plot the course to expand the Fast & Furious universe, one must be mindful to take stock of the roads we took to get here. The pillars of authenticity, family and most importantly, our loyal fan’s perspective has been instrumental in procuring success.
However, like any vehicle that has run around the globe 8 times, the franchise is in need of maintenance. My good friend and the godfather of Universal, Ron Meyer has granted me the time to do just that. We have some very exciting news to share soon... stay tuned.
Yours truly, Dom"
#FamilyAlways

Vin knows this is his only bankable role.

Most of his non-F&F films are bombs. I'm partial to Riddick, but beyond that, ehh.

PS - Groot barely counts.

Vin is the slightly mature one

From his instagram:
"Brotherhood... and all it's complexities. This scene was filmed in Puerto Rico, I can remember it like it was yesterday. Such a beautiful island, the people were so warm and welcoming. I turned 43 that summer... and my son Vincent was born.
A woman named Jan Kelly responded to a question I had asked on Facebook, 'who they would like to see me work with?' She said would love to see me work with Dwayne... I listened to her request and he became Hobbs.

I know there has been a lot of speculation as to why the Fast 9 release date was pushed... but it would be unfair to say it is anyone's fault.
As we plot the course to expand the Fast & Furious universe, one must be mindful to take stock of the roads we took to get here. The pillars of authenticity, family and most importantly, our loyal fan’s perspective has been instrumental in procuring success.
However, like any vehicle that has run around the globe 8 times, the franchise is in need of maintenance. My good friend and the godfather of Universal, Ron Meyer has granted me the time to do just that. We have some very exciting news to share soon... stay tuned.
Yours truly, Dom"
#FamilyAlways
vin was the one that started all this lol he thinks hes slick gonna get his boy singing coke jingles again permanently

Most of his non-F&F films are bombs. I'm partial to Riddick, but beyond that, ehh.

Let’s be honest, vin isn’t a great actor, and he’s old and flabby.

Ain’t no one booking him for big movies anymore. It’s FF or nothing at this point.

The type of character he plays has been replaced by the rock.

Vin was kinda on top of the world at one point 10 or so years ago, doesn’t last forever. Vin has made a ton of money and will continue to do so with FF

The rock is basically the biggest movie star in the world right now even with all his crappy movies along with Kevin Hart

the new XXX movie was one of the top movies this year at the box office worldwide tho

It most definitely wasn't a top box office movie, but he could probably turn that around and make it bankable. Along with Riddick. Vince is good out here

Return of Xander Cage did $346 million gross from a $85 million budget better believe Vin can do a 4th XXX if he wants. Better than Rock's $177 mil from Bay watch from a $69 mil budget.

Back
Top Bottom