Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

To be fair though that "family" aspect is a huge draw to this franchise. Everyone knows the team. Spinoff will probably suck. Rock my guy but it ain't like he headlines Hits.

To be fair though that "family" aspect is a huge draw to this franchise. Everyone knows the team. Spinoff will probably suck. Rock my guy but it ain't like he headlines Hits.

It's not a real draw. That's just their overall theme. I don't come to see this because they're a family. If anything , that element is getting played out. I see for the action at this point.

Tyrese needs to chill....its like a Wu-tang deal right now, he should've been all in with da spin offs, cameos and w/e would've gave da lessers characters more space to spread their Wings.

The STAR of the franchise has Ty back!

6DAE48B8-85A2-44E1-B39E-7F684C405F60.jpeg

Yeah because of sour grapes from Vin. The series started reaching record numbers once The Rock got involved and the producers are clearly trying to cash in on this. I can’t fault Dwayne for that.

I LOVE The Rock, however, since he’s been part of the series now the drama started.
vin ego bruised. 50 year old man jelly than a mother ****er

tryna spit that brotherhood **** hell naw tryna use a man whos deceased to make fans turn on rock

naw vin tuck them saggy ******* in yo shirt. couple of jealous *** grown men shame on them especially vin 50 years old acting like a 12 year old

Vince planting the seeds for Rock vs. Tyrese & Vin Diesel Handicap Match at WrestleMania 34.

Back
Top Bottom