Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

cB3zL6s.jpg

that is why gisele is still out there somewhere, she probably shows up in the end riding a rocket launcher to destroy the magnet plane

now that “back from the dead” is in play, gisele is definitely alive. The last we saw her was fading into the dark falling from the giant plane. She somersaulted onto the tarmac did a kip-up and ran off into hiding. Han got a funeral and he’s alive, gisele somewhere out there plotting with Leon watch.

rfx45 rfx45 His official car was/is R33:

514eb973723274c29ef2202a9d221811.jpg

But I'm not entirely opposed to them resurrecting this car back from the dead like Han:

2018.5.15-Doms-Civic.jpg

Yup, Fast 5 was the pinnacle of the series. It was outlandish, but it feels like the joints that have followed keep trying to top the previous iteration's nonsense.

Fast 5 was when my friends and I made the F&F series into a reunion movie. We always meet up in one of our cities whenever the movie comes out for the unintentional comedy (but I'm pretty sure it's become intentional at this point)

My friends and I literally were howling from laughter during Fast 5.

When Vince dropped the "BUSTA!!!" :rofl:We were joking about that busta dialogue from F&F 1 before we walked into the theater, so we almost died when it came back

Hobb's terrible dialogue. "You know I like my dessert first. Now give me the damn veggies" :rofl:

The crew just straight up murdering dudes in the favelas and then talking about "We're not killers" :rofl:

The damn vault destroying all of Rio and definitely killing thousands of civilians and police officers :rofl::rofl::rofl: man that vault was sliding around as if friction doesn't exist in this universe. It basically marked the start of "@#@$ physics" in the series

Last edited:
r33 aint equipped like this, if leon gon come speeding to the rescue, we gon need that neon light coming in from a distance with this type of maneuverability :lol:

source.gif

Dom showed Hobbs and them his street cred he got in the Favelas of Brasil

Was it implied how many days, months or years Dom spent in those favelas to achieve said credibility? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feels like Dom could become top shotta in Jamaica or Kim Il-Jung's top general in N.Korea in a matter of days. :wow::wow::wow:

Dom is the ultimate street dude thats certified in every housing project, council estate, banlieue, shanty town, slum worldwide. Thats why he told Shaw at the end of the last 1 the thing about street fights is the streets always win. The Black Ops dude that the govt use to kill other special ops stands no chance vs the street cat

Was it implied how many days, months or years Dom spent in those favelas to achieve said credibility? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feels like Dom could become top shotta in Jamaica or Kim Il-Jung's top general in N.Korea in a matter of days. :wow::wow::wow:

Back
Top Bottom