Fat Joe Is NOT A Legend

must we go through this again??? he is like what his name ... robert horry, bunch of rings, solid player but not the best, just an accomplished vet...

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

me, myself, and i better then jays last 2 albums

979154e39a2a12054491f1422d766c34636dc98.jpg

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Fat Joe been around longer then your favorite rapper ,
That depends who you ask.

First Hardcore Latino Rap artist,
Cypress Hill, Kid Frost, Chino XL, Beatnuts.............

But seriously, this topic is getting tired, lets move on.

Chino XL was cosigned by rick rubin came out in 96 got dissed by pac in 96 and hasnt been heard since, never sold any records was never ever hot maybe 1 or 2 songs and i doubt that. Cypress hill was a group and haven't came with heat since the new millennium there on sunset ave bud shops chefin on rock n roll thats about it. Kid frost was a Chicano rapper had one hit la raza got smashed by ice t and singed to easy e and that about it no hits not even around anymore. Beatnuts mad love havent heard them since pun was around and there first hit was with Fat Joe on his first cd Represent.. all in all all 4 of those mentioned cypress hill is more of a rock band, kid frost chicano rap doesnt even count and no where to be found, chino xl got 15 seconds of fame cuz pac went on him, beatnuts are producers that came up with joe..... you really cant battle that fact goto joes new cd listen to track 11 hear krs-one cosign him then hear premo ride with him on track 12 and lets dead this..he is a legend in hip hop period..

Chino XL's debut didnt come out until 96. But son was doing Tony Touch mixtapes back in 92/93.
Cypress Hill, group or not where out before Joe andI'd take their catalog over Joe's anyday.

Kid Frost, you're right on the one hit, but what do you mean he was just a "chicano rapper"? Dude is latin and is hardcore and was around beforeJoe.

The Beatnuts been in the game way before FJ. They had hits before most ppl knew who Joe was.

I'm not saying that any of these artists are better than Joe or are still around or whatever. But you said "Joe was the first hardcore latinrapper" when all those other dudes been around before him and are also "hardcore latin artist"

And because KRS is co-signing him I should disregard my beliefs and change my opinion to coincide with Kris's? No thanks. I'm not sure most ppl knowexactly why it is that Kris is co-signing Joe. But I seriously doubt its because he think joe's a legend.

Yall need to raise your standards.

Legend or not when most on here will be too broke to buy the next jordans or nikes fat joe will still be fresh.

He's been around since 1993 when most of you guys where at home watching cartoons. I remember when he had his shop in the south bronx way before astreetwear or sneaker boutique or a urban clothing line there was the FJ560 shop and the wutang shop in SI back in 1995.

I like 50 cent alot more then fat joe but when it comes to staying on peoples minds fat joe is one of the few from the early 1990's that people are stilltalking about and just for that he gets my respect.

Also fat joe gets respect for finding big pun.

^FJ560 indeed

beatnuts are producers that came up with joe.....
The Beatnuts were around before Joe , Native Tongues movements that`s when da nuts hit the scene .

I like Joe , enjoy some of his music , and respect his longevity and to some he may just be a legend but he definitley wasn't groundbreaking .

"ayo my ninja fat joe he be puttin it on"

BIG L- Lifestyles of da poor and and dangerous circa 1995

say what you want about fat joe, here's what most credible reviewers are sayin bout fat joe, seems i ain't da only one callin him a legendeither
grin.gif

Fat Joe is an anomaly in hip-hop. While he seems to face endless and unwarranted hate, he has managedto remain a staple in the industry for the past 15 years. Just when you think Joey Crack is done for, he busts out with a top ten single toreclaim his spot amongst hip-hop's elite. The bottom line is, Joe always has been a relevant hip-hop artist and has done a lot for theculture, and it's all in the facts.

Fact, the man was in D.I.T.C with Lord Finesse and Big L. Fact, with the exception of Pun, no Latino has done as much for hip-hop. Fact, very few rappers have showed their love for the music onsuch a constant basis as Joe. With those few facts alone, Fat Joe can call himself credible and relevant, he can evencall himself a legend.

While this week has been more about Papoose scrappin' and 50 goin' in on Joeevery chance he gets, and Joe having to explain and defend himself, there is actually an album being released, and if you people would stopwatching videos of rappers dissing each other, you might be able to enjoy it, and realize that not only is this Fat Joe's eighth soloalbum, but it's a damn good album at that. Yeah, I said it; Elephant In The Room is Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.a damn good album.

Besides Joey switching up flows and displaying his lyricism, this album's production is also top notch. "The Crack House", featuringeverybody's favorite feature, Lil Wayne and produced by Cool and Dre is bonkers. WhileWeezy delivers as usual and Joe spits witty lines like "Even Reverend Al be like Joe's that%!#+*", their chemistry together is excellent and the bigger than life beat makes the pair's flows all the much better. "Cocababy" isanother standout track produced by Timbaland's right hand man, Danja. Danja is a known beast behind theboards and Joe Crack it at his best lyrically, truly a bangin' track overall.

"Drop" is Fat Joe rippin' up a vintage Swizzy beat, can you ask for more? "I Won't Tell", themandatory song for the ladies and Billboard charts alike is actually dope. Joe's flow is on point and the assist from J.Holiday was a good look. Another standout for Joe and The Hitman is the movie score sounding "300", whereJoe verbally assaults the beat with reckless abandon. On "That White" produced by DJ Premier, Joedoes his thing and shows he's come a long way since his first days in the hip-hop game and the beat, c'mon, it's Premier, has heever done anything wack?

While the album is overall a great effort it does lack in a few areas. As of late, Joe has been using mostly "Southern sounding"beats, which aren't necessarily the best look for his style. While most of the time it makes for a unique sound, sometimes it just sounds off. "Get ItFor Life", produced by DJ Khaled is a lackluster track with both Joe and Khaled leaving much to bedesired as it sounds like pretty much everything they've done together, only worse.

"K.A.R. (Kill All Rats), Joe's obligatory track to all the snitches out there does not come off well at all. While StreetRunner did his thing, it almost seems as if Joe phoned this one in as he delivers lines that you feel like you've heard athousand times before from a thousand other rappers.

Overall, The Elephant In The Room is like I said before, damn good and most definitely worth copping. Whileit won't stop the haters from hating, any true hip-hop head will know Joey Crack's spot in the hip-hop pecking order. While Joe will never get therespect that Jay-Z gets for some reason, this album takes him one step closer to solidifying his spot as a consistent artist and a legend in thegame.

http://www.sixshot.com/albums/10350/

After 17 years in the game, Fat Joe still feels that he has something to prove. As a member of the legendaryD.I.T.C. crew, Joe shot to fame with his 1993 debut album Represent. He is one of the most prominent Latinos inHip-Hop and the mentor to one of the greatest emcees ever, the late Big Pun, Don Cartagena should be completely proud andsatisfied with his resume - which took a huge leap in 2004 with the smash hit, "Lean Back." Recently however, murmurings in the Hip Hop communityabout his new found love for Southern Hip Hop, along with his never-ending love for using the term %!#+*, has put his credibility in question. Some have evenquestioned his status as a true emcee and not just another street credible rapper. All the opposition has put Fat Joe back in the saddle toaddress everything on his second independent album for Imperial Records titled Elephant In The Room.

The album opens up with the bluesy, soul looped banger, "The Fugitive." Produced by Street Runner, this isa very interesting song as Joe becomes a gangster rain man in his own world. Besides the cocaine selling, shoot 'em up, head in the whipantics that are extremely stale, Joe reminisces on his past,("You gotta flow Joe, you gotta flow Joe"), and boldly daresanyone to make him stop saying the word %!#+*, doing his best Michael Rappaport impression from the movie Bamboozled("%!#+*, %!#+*, %!#+* ,%!#+*, %!#+*"). "The Crackhouse" puts Joey in his comfort zone, spitting over a sick,Miami fueled beat courtesy of Cool and Dre and features none other than everyone's favorite featured artist, Lil'Wayne. It feels as if Wayne is rapping like he actually just finished getting high, with his manic, bug-eyed style hook serving asthe tour guide of every trap rapper's favorite hangout spot. Joe displays some of his slick wordplay on this southern smash,("Bullets are wholesale, food stamps, coupons, yellow mustard phantom, call it grey, poupon").

Elsewhere, the Danja Hands produced "Cocababy" finds Joe paying homage to his Bronxbeginnings with the funky, drum driven soundscape serving as the perfect backdrop for Crack's tough talk. "300 Brolic" startsoff promising with it's theatrical beat helmed by The Hitmen, and Joe's boastful tale of stuffing an enemy'smouth with his own testicles, but the comical, overdone hook ruins the track. "Preacher on a Sunday Morning," featuring a sick '70s inspiredtheme produced by frequent collaborator Scott Storch, and "My Conscience," featuring Hip Hop originator KRS-One,puts us in the mind state of the Fat Joe of yesteryear, as he is at his best when speaking brutal honesty, letting us know he is still thatsame cat from Trinity Ave with a book full of thought provoking rhymes.

The album's weak point is when Joe consciously goes for the mainstream with songs like "I Won'tTell", the saccharin sweet single featuring J. Holiday, and "You Ain't Sayin Nothin'," featuring Florida's younggun Plies. These songs find Joe short on creativity, but eager for radio spins. The album ends with "That White,"produced by New York giant DJ Premier. This seems like a redemption song for Joe, pleading for New York's forgiveness forhis lyrical migration down south, as the legend turntable king turns out another head banger. The content is empty, but the scratches are incredible, asusual.

Some say the end is near for Fat Joe's illustrious career, but love him or hate him, the man is alegend. Joey Crack has seen cats come and go in a profession not known for a great retirement package. Joehas the talent to put out a classic caliber album, but aslong as he wants to stay current with the downloads and ringtones, that vision may not come to pass. There is no need for the elephant to prove that he is inthe room, but he does need to show that his name deserves to be mentioned among the elite when it's all said and done. This effort, unfortunately, is justnot it.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/reviews/id.921/title.fat-joe-elephant-in-the-room
at da end of da day, fat joe has most likely done a song wit your favorite rapper or group and if peers think he's great then guesswhat, it supercedes what ya think of da man.

Legend or not when most on here will be too broke to buy the next jordans or nikes fat joe will still be fresh.

What does that have to do with anything, not a damn thing!! Some of the reasons you guys are listed for Fat Joe being a legend are beyond asinine. He wearshis chains in the hood, first bald-headed rapper on the New York scene, first Latino rapper to lose 50 pds in 2 months
eyes.gif
. Just one ridiculous statement after the other.

I think everyone can agree that Fat Joe is a veteran, he's been in the game for a long time and he has held his own, granted he has held his own with thethe help of others, but he's held his own known the less. However, Fat Joe dare not be mentioned with the names of legends like KRS-One, Rakim, Biggie,2Pac, Jay-Z, Nas and a few others. It's time for dudes to start thinking logicially and stop letting their personal feelings cloud their judgement, whatlittle judgement they have left. So once again, just to reiterate, FAT JOE IS NOT A LEGEND!!

Fat Joe has a couple of borderline classics under his belt and he has to be a legend for what he did for Latinos in the rap game. He has been co-signed byKrs-One, Primo, Diamond D, Nas, etc... Even when you look at his discography you have to think dude is almost a legend minus the Latino impact.

Not saying he is thee best rapper.. but from his era that are around still wu tang? love em to death album was straight garbage, mobb deep? feel off oh so hard, scarface he doing something but nothing major, dr.dre comes every decade with a album no disrespect, snoop? been sold out has club and suburb hits but nothing gutter on some rick james/tpain $*%, master p where is he at? on some i dont curse $*%, the lox? hopefully they come out, camron? finding nemo... who else has the radio on smash doing shows ringtone money from the early 90s???
I seriously do not understand how Fat Joe can be considered a legend (coming from a fan). Longevity doesn't automatically give you the legendtitle. Joe lacks the material to back this statement up.

As for the statement above, how can you say all the Wu members aren't doing anything? It has been 15 years since 36 Chambers dropped and Ghostface is stillproviding albums that are better than 90% of everything else dropping. Who else can say that? In 2004 Masta Killa dropped one of the best albums that year.'No Said Date' is completely superior to anything Fat Joe has dropped in the last 7 years.
How can you even mention the term sell out without throwing out the name Fat Joe? He is easily one of the biggest sell outs of this era. Whatever is hot atthe moment, Fat Joe is all over it on his next LP. As for Camron, I'm not too sure where dude is resting at but I prefer to listen to 'Purple Haze'over most of Fat Joes previous albums. Who gives a damn if dude is selling ringtones left to right, how can you even consider that a qualification forlegendary status? I'm also completely aware that he was in DITC but some of you are making it seem like he was the mastermind behind the MC's,
laugh.gif
.Just cause you're affiliated with excellent lyricists doesn't mean you're one.

Some of you guys are just reaching out your %@*$% for an excuse.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ My, Myself and I being better than 'American Gangster'. Yoududes are hilarious,
laugh.gif
. I'm a big fan of 'Me, Myself and I' but theres really no competition. I want Fat Joe to give me a track like 'NoHook' or 'Fallin'.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Fat Joe been around longer then your favorite rapper ,
That depends who you ask.

First Hardcore Latino Rap artist,
Cypress Hill, Kid Frost, Chino XL, Beatnuts.............

Yeah, I don't think he's been around longer than Jay-Z, who is obviously a legend, and one of the best to ever do it.

Joe's been in the game a long time, but that doesn't necessarily equal legend status. He puts out a hit song every once in a while, which keeps himaround, but has no classic albums, and not too many people care when his album drops.
Even the greats like rakim fell off but joey still be in the game every year since like 1993.
Eminem has fallen off, Rakim has fallen off, Dr. Dre has fallen off, but none of them have made albums in the last few years either. These dudesare legends though right (Yeah, I think Em is a legend)? If they put out albums though, people would look forward to hearing them, they would get hella mediaattention. No one looks forward to Fat Joe music. Then again nobody looks forward to LL Cool J music, but he's a legend. It's obvious that he'sfallen off though, while Joe has basically coasted along at a "good" status his whole career.

^kingdom come 3/5, american gangster 3.5/5...me, myself, i easy 4/5

That's all opinion. You're obviously a fan of Fat Joe. I haven't heard Me, Myself and I, and absolutely won't make an effort to, but I knowit was a commercial album. Guys like Jigga or Nas or Common can stick to their form, and make the music they wanna make. They don't need club songs orpromotion for their music to sale, or be relevant.

Put it like this: Dikembe Mutumbo has been in the NBA for God knows how long but does that automatically mean that he's a legend in the NBA? No. Fat Joehas been relevant in the rap game longer than most people's favorite rapper, but to say he's legendary is a bit much. I didn't really startlistening to him until All or Nothing and that, along with Me, Myself and I and Elephant in the Room are all enjoyable albums that he's recently put out,but none of them were outstanding. Don't knock his hustle for staying relevant for so long due to his preference for the trendy guest artists that he getsfor his songs, but also don't think that he's legendary just because of the x amount of years he's been in the game.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

^kingdom come 3/5, american gangster 3.5/5...me, myself, i easy 4/5

That's all opinion. You're obviously a fan of Fat Joe. I haven't heard Me, Myself and I, and absolutely won't make an effort to, but I know it was a commercial album. Guys like Jigga or Nas or Common can stick to their form, and make the music they wanna make. They don't need club songs or promotion for their music to sale, or be relevant.
I didn't really start listening to him until All or Nothing and that, along with Me, Myself and I and Elephant in the Room

me, myself, and I is better then kingdome come..BY ALOT,

american gangster isn't THAT MUCH BETTER then Me, Myself, and I

da production on me, myself, and I is better then BOTH those albums.

and you couldn't be more wrong about it being a commerical album..da only commerical track WAS make it rain..

and seems like alot of ya discredit when rappers when they make something you can play in da club...%@# is that about?
laugh.gif
illmatic, da infamous, it was written and hell on earth are

probably my favorite albums ever...but to think that i can bump that in a club is completely ******ed
smh.gif
laugh.gif
people dance and like to have fun in da club...ya need to get over that and stop

judgin music all da time from your PC chair.

and if your gonna judge fat joe talkin bout he's NOT a legend, but HAVEN'T heard his discography from REPRESENT, JEALOUS ONES ENVY, DON CARTEGENA,TERROR SQUAD THE ALBUM (da one wit pun and company around a gravesite wit shovels) then YOU GOT NO BUSINESS DISCREDITING FAT JOE...and that goes for ANYARTIST... KNOW they're body of work BEFORE U POP !!*.

da fact that ya talkin about fat joe not being a legend and him suckin but ONLY CATCHIN HIS LAST 2-3 albums is disrespectful....i can say nas is GARBAGE if ijudged him ONLY from GOD SON, STREETS DESCIPLE, HIPHOP IS DEAD...same wit jigga..etc..

Yeah, I don't think he's been around longer than Jay-Z, who is obviously a legend, and one of the best to ever do it.

jay-z's first album was 1996 Fat Joe has been around BEFORE ILLMATIC.

LOUD1175CD.jpg

and if there's one thing fat joe ALWAYS had is great production....see that list of producers? and that was on his debut...
pimp.gif

Put it like this: Dikembe Mutumbo has been in the NBA for God knows how long but does that automatically mean that he's a legend in the NBA?
you'd be a fool if you think he's not gonna be in da hall of fame...but thats another story.[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Producers:[/td] [td]Diamond D; Lord Finesse; Beatnuts; Showbiz; Chilly Dee[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Label:[/td] [td]Relativity Records[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Release Date:[/td] [td]7/27/1993[/td] [/tr][/table]

I use to be a huge Joe fan. Not a fan of Miami rapper Joe. JOE IS NOT A LEGEND, I REPEAT HE IS NOT A LEGEND! Not even close. If Joey passed away today, nobodywould be like "damn his music will be missed."
Joe went from being a hungry mc, to an entertainer.

I also respect his longetivity, but thats not saying much. Anyone who can manipulate his own artist and pay top producers millions for beats can remain in thegame now a days. Especially with all the garbage being played on the radio. How can you listen to Elephant in the Sand and look at him as a respectable artist?His RHYMES ARE TRASH.
His formula consist of coca baby, coke, Khaled jumpin on tracks talking garbage...there is no substance.

Originally Posted by solesavage

I use to be a huge Joe fan. Not a fan of Miami rapper Joe. JOE IS NOT A LEGEND, I REPEAT HE IS NOT A LEGEND! Not even close. If Joey passed away today, nobody would be like "damn his music will be missed."
Joe went from being a hungry mc, to an entertainer.

I also respect his longetivity, but thats not saying much. Anyone who can manipulate his own artist and pay top producers millions for beats can remain in the game now a days. Especially with all the garbage being played on the radio. How can you listen to Elephant in the Sand and look at him as a respectable artist? His RHYMES ARE TRASH.
His formula consist of coca baby, coke, Khaled jumpin on tracks talking garbage...there is no substance.

first off, i dunno what hiphop enviroment your in..but where i'm currently at with da downloading and such...NO ONE can "just pay" millionsof dollars for production..shame on you for that.

second, Fat joe ryhmes aren't any WORSE then what da south basically brought da difficulity bar down to....fat joe was always a above average rapper, butabove average in NYC is waaaaay better then what da them down bottom cats is doin.

and for how many people have collabarated with fat joe as a MC, you'd be a fool to think he wouldn't be missed in da hiphop community..

bottomline, if people like KRS-ONE, Nas, da WU, LL COOL J, cosigns Fat Joe...then thats more then enuff validation for his career.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

second, Fat joe ryhmes aren't any WORSE then what da south basically brought da difficulity bar down to....fat joe was always a above average rapper, but above average in NYC is waaaaay better then what da them down bottom cats is doin.
and not much better
laugh.gif

so what you really saying? why is dude on Ny radio on rotation when hes trash?
Why is Flex playing bombs to his wack tracks?
Green Lantern hyped him up on his show every week when he had a show
laugh.gif
it was sad.
Right before "me, myself, and I" he had some track that never released, it was horrible.
(iunno if the whole album project got scrapped/change labels or w/e, I don't follow dude)
Flex replayed it 3 times with all types of explosions and shrapnel noises.
Green Lantern let him call in on how crazy the track was.
at the end of the week that track never got played again
laugh.gif
one of FatJoes yes men must have told him how wack it was and he told them to stop playing it.

If he was a new artist trying to get out with ANYthing from the last 2 albums he would have been overlooked and rightfully so.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

What does that have to do with anything, not a damn thing!! Some of the reasons you guys are listed for Fat Joe being a legend are beyond asinine. He wears his chains in the hood, first bald-headed rapper on the New York scene, first Latino rapper to lose 50 pds in 2 months
eyes.gif
. Just one ridiculous statement after the other.

I think everyone can agree that Fat Joe is a veteran, he's been in the game for a long time and he has held his own, granted he has held his own with the the help of others, but he's held his own known the less. However, Fat Joe dare not be mentioned with the names of legends like KRS-One, Rakim, Biggie, 2Pac, Jay-Z, Nas and a few others. It's time for dudes to start thinking logicially and stop letting their personal feelings cloud their judgement, what little judgement they have left. So once again, just to reiterate, FAT JOE IS NOT A LEGEND!!

What does it have to do when people are jealous and hes living a lifestyle where he can get up at anytime of the day and still do what ever he feels likedoing for the rest of it.

The reason I talk about money is I think alot of you guys are jealous of him and it has nothing to do with his music.

But of what he he's and owns.

What else it has to do is hes still making money in a business thats dead he's still standing.

I will agree that fat joe is not the best rapper there is and I would bet in private or even in a good interview he would say he's not the best.

I dont agree hes a legend but Fat joe is a legend just like LLcoolJ is a legend hes not the first person that comes to mind but hes always there.

You can also put busta rhymes in the same page as fat joe been around since the early 90's and still around.

Also like LL and busta this is a minus they need other people on a song.

All 3 for the most part cant make a song by themself.

If Fat Joe is a legend so is Mr Cheeks and Noreaga . . . Anyone that's had a friend that could rap is a legend . . .

Fat Joe is getting way too much attention on NT for a guy that sold 33K, let

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He's getting props for being Latino as if he chose to be a certain race . . . It would be one thing if hip hop was this racial war or if Fat Joewas a freedom fighter or pioneer for Ricans . . . Puerto Ricans were there at the beginning of hip hop doing EVERYthing blacks, whites, and ANYother race wasdoin for the betterment of hip hop . . . You honestly think there was NEVER a hardcore latino till Realativity signed his corny *$$
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someones gonna say Fat Joe was the first fat guy to rap, or how he paved the way for fat guys . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT is the home of a lot of inteligent dudes, but we're also the home of our fair share of straight weirdos . . .
laugh.gif
Fat Joe being the first person to doanything other than eat a whole lot. He should've been a sumo wrestler . . . He'd have a better chance of being a legend in that . . . Less than 3% thepeople I know have heard of fat Joe, and of those none of them like him . . . I'm the only person I know that has spent a hard earned dollar on a album FatJoe has ever made . . . And it was a used copy.

Dikembe Mutombo is deffinetly a LEGEND, if you don't think so, you might as well be with the guys trying to claim Fat Joe is any better than Memphis Bleekor any lame rapper with some famous talented friends . . .

Can we talk about an artist who's made a classic hip hop album in the past 15 years . . . Or ever. Fat Joe is baby $*@$.

Continue arguing . . . This is hilarious . . . Son said Cypress Hill was a smoke bud group
laugh.gif
them dudes is Bloods, G'd up foreal . . . Not some fatsloppy buddy hustler like Fat Joke

^u know whats funny tho even dame said in a interview "i dont know whats going in the street, i havent been on the block for 15 years" he said thatwhile he was promoting keds or whatever his shoe is... Maino "Im from the hood where jayz comes no more" this is the fact im alll the way incali..but ino peoples in LA that seen joe walking in there hood without game or snoop or whatever rapper just chillin.. i got family in the BX they say hethere all the time no more then 2-3 dudes with em with chains on walking the block.. sooo.. Jay-z makes a album about crack and *$#+ from the 70s where he was6-14 years of age and knows nothing about. So if his old man who he was hustlin with says i havent been on the block for 15years and maino cosigns its allbusiness.. its B>S. jay is not in the hood , 50 is not in the hood wasnt there footage of G-unot posters in south side?

i mean comn i mentioned this because i seen a dumb comment dissin joe of how adapts to his environment on whats hot.. So all yall dudes from the early 90sstill got the will smith fro? with the yung shorts and tank tops with the flight 89s on in 6 colors? its trends... who still rocks iceberg? that died in 99,what about rookie shorts? fubu? slouch socks? see what i mean if u rock the same gear forever u get joaned on alll day.. so its the same in music as in fashionyou cant rock on the same beats and the same flow as a decade ago etc.

If anything i NEVER IN MY LIFE heard anybody in the east coast skate boarding IN MY LIFE, but now last couple years its the brand new cool thing to do??? joneswith wallet chains, i remember we used to beat up dudes that had rock those in early 2000s... and if u from ny, philly, bmore, nj,dc, etc and say ooh what areu talking about? i always skated then u know u was getting beat up too. Im not dissin skaters my brother does but he young and growing up in cali.. im juststating facts about you gotta adapt to the trends to be fresh and respected out here.

Back
Top Bottom