Fate or Coincidence?

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

She sent it to you by accident
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  gotta be!!

Mine was just a minor example guys. I'm not saying im marrying her for sure because of this scenario. I'm not that friggin crazy
laugh.gif

Just wondering what others believe in, and if you guys have exmaples as to what you believe in.

our life is already made out for us, were aren't here to make choices we are hear to understand the choices we already made = fate.
this is my first official niketalk post whoot hoot!!

Next time you'll be watching a romantic movie but you'll get a text from a fat, ugly girl, and be like, "That fate @!%+ is +%@!*@$#. Only idiots would believe in that."

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Next time you'll be watching a romantic movie but you'll get a text from a fat, ugly girl, and be like, "That fate @!%+ is +%@!*@$#. Only idiots would believe in that."

Honestly, not trying to be egotistical or anything, but i don't know many really fat ugly girls, let alone being texted on a consistant basis by any.

everything in life is a coincidence... Let's say I saw someone I liked back in high school, 6 years later.it is not fate I see her 6 years later because the only reason I saw her was because I spent that extra 10 seconds tying my shoe or reading something that caused me to be 10 seconds off the normal beat of time causing us to cross paths.If I went on the beat of time I would never see her.. Life is a chain of coincidences that create feelings, actions and emotions. Your own personality dictates your fate but most occurrences are sheer coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom