favorite artists who get no love?

mine has to be ace hood.  it's beyond me how more people don't mess with him.

mine has to be ace hood.  it's beyond me how more people don't mess with him.

*The U.N. (not that %$$!$#$# that's with Cam either)
*Damu The Fudgemunk
*Kev Brown
****A TON of Funk,Soul and Jazz artists from the past
In all honesty...
I don't really mind that these cats don't/didn't have a mega large fanbase.Some tend to get wack with too much attention/exposure.

*The U.N. (not that %$$!$#$# that's with Cam either)
*Damu The Fudgemunk
*Kev Brown
****A TON of Funk,Soul and Jazz artists from the past
In all honesty...
I don't really mind that these cats don't/didn't have a mega large fanbase.Some tend to get wack with too much attention/exposure.

Originally Posted by Doe Or Die 22

AZ. I tweeted this the other day: People slurp Kanye, but AZ on "Life's A B" > Kanye's career.
kanye is lame as hell.

i wish i saw AZ when he was in town last year.

AZ. I tweeted this the other day: People slurp Kanye, but AZ on "Life's A B" > Kanye's career.
kanye is lame as hell.

i wish i saw AZ when he was in town last year.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ I'm dead serious though. Like if I was getting deported to an island and I could take only one of A) "Life's A *!@**" or B) Kanye's entire catalog, I'd pick A without flinching.

Kanye is wack.

Beyond wack.

^ I'm dead serious though. Like if I was getting deported to an island and I could take only one of A) "Life's A *!@**" or B) Kanye's entire catalog, I'd pick A without flinching.

Kanye is wack.

Beyond wack.

i know there are plenty of fans out there, but in terms of niketalk i've NEVER seen anyone talk about cypress hill, easily one of my favorite groups 

i know there are plenty of fans out there, but in terms of niketalk i've NEVER seen anyone talk about cypress hill, easily one of my favorite groups 

Back
Top Bottom