February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Nike oultet in Gilroy has a FSR of the Zoom Kobe 2 Strength in the USA colorway.
75 bucks I think.

Fellas, a couple of outlets in Texas have the Air Max 1's from the Pink Pack for $39.99. I'm sure if you call the store locater, there are probablysome outlets closer to you that might have these in stock. Those outlets in Texas were the only stores that had my size. Allen, TX 972-678-4580 &Mercedes, TX 956-656-2465. Hope this helps some of you.
wink.gif

Style code is 307-133 171

http://www.pickyourshoes....e_max1_wht_wheat_neut.htm

Swoosh/Stripes - thanks for the heads-up on the MLPS Kobe 3s (picked up a 10.5). They still have sz 8, 10.5-1, 11-3, 13-1 and 14-1 for $40. Also have Bakinsin the Obsidian/Orange/White colorway in most sizes for $40.

outlets have been weak lately. only means something big is about to drop. maybe CDP XIIs soon
wink.gif
happy.gif

Picked up some air max 95 lavas in a size 11. dont like em as much anymore. anybody want em? im tryin to get rid of em for cheap. PM me

how do the kobe trainers fit? true to size? or do they fit like the zk2 ST or do they fit like the zk2 ultimates?

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

^^ those kobe trainers are at the celebration in florida?

Correct

Sorry need to correct myself. Actually the Kobe Trainers and Jordan 1 lows were at Premium Outlet in Orlando NOT celebration.

Woodbury had nothing

got two normal jordan tees for 15, a pair of sweats, and the rejunvenate sandal for 21.00

Castle Rock, CO update, if you're gonna call, you should wait until tomorrow (Monday), they were pretty busy:

$39.99, plenty of sizes
318775-061
af107_pre_spiridon.jpg

$69.99 plenty of sizes
315122-171
315122-171.jpg

$94.99 some middle sizes (9 through 11 or so)
315299-001
aj22_blk_red_sil.jpg

$39.99 scattered size on hash wall (didn't look closely at sizes, these things make me wanna vomit, but a lot of people here seem to like them)
307133-171
max1_wht_wheat_neut.jpg

$51.99 (I think) and didn't check sizes, looked like several, though
315065-161
forcemax_wht_red_blk.jpg

Also, lots of apparel, but nothing super cheap that was worthwhile. The only thing I saw that I thoguht looked nice was a couple nice, simple Jordan"wings" logo crew neck sweatshirts like this, got they were $49.99:

882e_1.JPG

can anyone give a helping hand on finding a pair of eggplant flightposites in a size 8 for under retail?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

Originally Posted by joeysole

100 stack of F&F cards

Heyy joeysole, think i can get one off you? i'd really appreciate it. thanks in advance.

what exclusions are there for these? jordans, air force 1s, etc...

Active Ride Shop is still doing the buy two items get a third item for 1 cent promotion in store. Don't know when it ends, and I don't thinkthere's any exclusion either. Picked up these for 226 after tax
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

Originally Posted by joeysole

100 stack of F&F cards

Heyy joeysole, think i can get one off you? i'd really appreciate it. thanks in advance.

what exclusions are there for these? jordans, air force 1s, etc...

to add to that, do they work over the phone?

Back
Top Bottom