February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Woodbury Commons had absolutely nothing for dudes..but my girl had a buncha stuff that she copped..two pairs of shox for 34.99 each..they had a lotta clothesfor guys n whatnot but nothin that great

The best shoe there was the Black/Red XX2's for 129
laugh.gif

The tiera max 90 Tl's for 99.99 but those were the only things that were actually decent..

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

how do the kobe trainers fit? true to size? or do they fit like the zk2 ST or do they fit like the zk2 ultimates?
True to size. Half size up if you have wide feet.

has anyone seen atc 2's in the lava colourway at any outlets?, i'd love to get a 2nd pair

The Block @ Orange:

Zoom Turf Training - Barry Sanders (white / royal blue / silver) #315099-141 close to FSR $29.44 president's day special
pimp.gif
; Best deal I've seen onthese.
Lebron Zoom Soldier II (all blk) close to FSR $44.99
Nike Huarache 08 (wht/purple/black) close to FSR $51.99
Nike Airmax Trainer 2 94' (Flint Grey/Radiant Green/Orange/Wht) #312543-031; scattered sizes $29.99
Mens Huarache 2k5 baseball cleats (wht/blk/grey) scattered sizes $49.99

Kids Nike Raid (black / medium grey / white) $19.99 sizes 4Y - 7Y.

Phone #714-456-9172

I also think the Max 90 inspired AF1's that we saw months ago on here that were 39.99 and what not at other outlets were going for 99.99 with a originalprice of 125.00

Woodbury has had nothing since the grapes and the fire red 3s were there. that were the last two times that woodbury had something worth while. (Got thegrapes, but the threes they had were awful.)

I now only go out of the blue to the Nike outlet at woodbury when I need essentials (as mentioned with the tees, sweats, and sandals I purchased)

Ever since they re-did the whole store and bought the sock store that was next to them for more room, there has been nothing to go WOW! about.

^^^Here are a couple of other items I saw at the Block @ Orange that I forgot to mention earlier:

Lebron Zoom Soldier II (wht/varsity purple) 1 pair left on hash wall sz 11 $79.99
Kobe II Strength - olympic colorway (White/Navy/Team Red); 1 pair left on hash wall sz 11 $74.99
AJF12 LS (silver / chutney / stealth / glacier ice); 1 pair left on hash wall sz 11.5 $64.99
pimp.gif
(one of the soles was slightly yellow); picked up the other pair left with theicey soles
happy.gif

Phone #714-456-9172

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Shoetrends.com has CDP 4/19 10-15 at retail and the 3/20 pack for $250
For a split second I had some sort of dyslexia and read 14/9 CDP pack.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Shoetrends.com has CDP 4/19 10-15 at retail and the 3/20 pack for $250
For a split second I had some sort of dyslexia and read 14/9 CDP pack.
haha, thats crazy i though it said 14/9 as well

swung by the Tannersville outlet in the Poconos today...

womens jordan 1 low denim $19.99, up to size 13
1c38_1_sbl.JPG

also, windrunner jackets for $39.99 plus 30% off

nothing smaller than size large...colors: black/yellow, white/red, navy/red

nothing else notable

stopped at a footaction outlet today and they had Laser XVs for 70 and BRED AF1s for 40 as well as BRED FLIGHT23s for 40 and Taxi AF1s for 40

Originally Posted by mco85

Great mall in Millpitas had nothing at all, but the footlocker there had the gray/baby blue Kobe 3's for 39.99, I know they had sizes 10, 11.5, 13 and maybe more

Does anyone have the number for this footlocker? I would like those kobes!

a mom and pops store near me had the Laser XV for $50..... countdown shoes... XV for $155 VIII $155 and some more countdown packages I check for sizes later ifneeded just hit me up

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Any updates on roundrock or san marcos locations?
I was at Sna Marcos this last weekend and they didn't have much. I got a pair of Chalks but it was the only pair there. They had some cleanlooking Air Force One's that were white/brown. They were $70. They didn't have any Jordan's worth mentioning. No heat or any SPECTACULAR deals. LolHope that helps

Can anyone tell me if there is anything at the Buffalo Niagara outlet? Any air max, zoom bbs, or ATC IIs there?

whoaaaa, those women's phat lows for 19.99 are kinda tuff. Change the laces to straight up white and I damn sure think I can settle with some knock offdenim sbs. Nice post bastard.

The footlocker that has those ZK3 MPLS doesn't ship. One of they guys on ISS, ended up picking me up a pair in my size, in case I needed them, so i'mpretty happy about that. If anyone has a footlocker outlet nearby, I suggest stopping by. Ontario Mills has one fyi.

Back
Top Bottom