February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Yeah good lookin JoeySole! I got the card today in the mail!
co sign

legit dude
pimp.gif

Deer park nike outlet here on long island has china hyperdunk most sizes, yankees all star game af1 not many sizes though. Jordan xx2's and some nicesharkleys in most sizes. I don't know if they ship though.

I sent like 30 F&F cards out.. If anyone still needs one you still got time.. PM me.. Much respect to Blackcat23mj! Anyone with Mom & Pop connectsplease PM me.. We need to talk..

Nothing much at Johnson Creek

http://www.pickyourshoes....ke_max90_blk_sil_gold.htm one size 12 for 49.99

http://www.pickyourshoes....max95_pre_nyc_blk_mze.htm multiple sz 13-14 foreither 49.99 or 59.99 can't recall

http://images.google.com/...p%3D21%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN they had a bunch of these for 9.99 size 12-13 and others scattered it's getting baseball timethought somebody might be interested.

Also said they had a 5/18 pack in a size 15 that somebody already reserved but they were still trying to find a price for them because it didn't ring up inthe system...maybe more are to come.

still haven't gotten my card yet....postman better not have stolen my 30% off!! =( i missed out last time bc the card came late (not from you joey, atleast i dont think it was, it was so long ago) so hopefully its not a repeat!! hope you got the brons joey.

If anyone cares, Eastbay has a decent amount of sizes of the Jordan 1 Phat low's available for backorder. I think some people
liked the black/red and black/blue ones.

live.com for 20% off
$15 off $75 code on Easbay's site
LKS19FE2 for 20% off $100

blackredxiiigoat - the 30% coupon is no good on phone orders. It states that on the coupon.

Big ups to Joeysole for coming through once again with the coupon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Leesburg, VA Update

AF1 FSR $59.99
af107_pre_blk_cerise_10.jpg

AF1 FSR $59.99
af107_pre_bone_volt_blk.jpg

AF1 FSR $59.99
af107_pre_jap_waterway.jpg

AF1 Scattered on Hash Wall $39.99
af107_pre_spiridon.jpg

Zoom Victory FSR $51.99 (This is a must have with F&F this weekend)
nike-zoom-victory-sport-black.jpg

China and PR Hyperdunks scattered sizes $109.99

They had a ton of Nike 6.0 Back Packs but i didnt care to check prices

Also a Ton of Nike SB cement shorts i think they were $24.99

We can't even dream of getting a AF1 in Williamsburg, but we did get the China and PR hyperdunks though in big sizes only
smh.gif

i saw a pair of structure triax 91s in the OG cw sz 12 go for 95.34 on ebay today. was that anyone here on nt ftw?

went to my local ross today, they had the wht/navy jason kidds and zf 96
both for $44.99. they also had some blk/gold am 90's for $39.99, and some
green/orange am 90 boots, can't remember the price

Has anyone tried ordering the Azure SB Blazer's from CCS?
I ordered a 9.5 yesterday but they're on backorder and everyday CCS updates it and
says they're expected to ship whatever day it is. So right now it says expected to ship on 2/18/09.
But they won't...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom