Feeling like you want to sell ALL your shoes?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I just want to say that i wear a sz12/13 and i will be more than happy to buy sneakers well below market value off of chumps that are now scrambling for money.

Edit - You're seriously about to spend $10,000 on a wedding and you only have $3,000 saved up. First of all, that job is for her parents. Second, live within your means.
all you seem to post is a bunch of negative...pay him no mind op
and like waveyjones said, what size? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I just want to say that i wear a sz12/13 and i will be more than happy to buy sneakers well below market value off of chumps that are now scrambling for money.

Edit - You're seriously about to spend $10,000 on a wedding and you only have $3,000 saved up. First of all, that job is for her parents. Second, live within your means.
all you seem to post is a bunch of negative...pay him no mind op
and like waveyjones said, what size? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Happened to me before.

I sold off a good chunk of shoes. A few I regret selling, others I had no problem parting ways with. But boy, the money was good.

Some people can do this for life, others will call it quits eventually. In the end, only you know what's best for you.

I find myself wanting to sell a lot of em again. They can all be replaced.

Yeah I know what your saying. I open up my closet and I see just boxes and I get mad because I feel like it's just money sitting there... in zip locks.. 

The ones I'm talking about no I don't wear. I go to a nike outlet and buy shoes like AM95 or stabs and wore those everyday. I have worn a few maybe once or twice but I have been so worried about them creasing and getting dirty and yellowing and not being able to sell later lol I have been like a fear lol.. I know I'm not alone on this.
Am sorry OP but thats one of the dumbest things i ever read 
why pay $130 and up for kicks your not going to wear  then turn around and spend more money to buy cheap ones to wear ?

I have been on this site for a while now and i have come to realize some dudes on here take sneakers way to serious .At the end of the day their just shoes you will put on your feet and they will get dirty and thats that no point in stressing in life nothing last forever 

IMO you should definitely sell all the kicks you don't wear because whats the point of having them in the closet yellowing and eventually crumbling when you can cash in for them now 

And as for the person that said "keep them for your kids" thats not a good idea because your kids may not appreciate them or be interested in them plus by the time the kids are ready to wear them they may be too old to wear 

Cliff notes 

-Sell all the kicks you don't wear 

- Make wiser investments cause buying shoes your not going to wear and don't plan on selling is not a good investment 

-Use the money to start fresh with your new life and future wife

Happened to me before.

I sold off a good chunk of shoes. A few I regret selling, others I had no problem parting ways with. But boy, the money was good.

Some people can do this for life, others will call it quits eventually. In the end, only you know what's best for you.

Yeah I know what your saying. I open up my closet and I see just boxes and I get mad because I feel like it's just money sitting there... in zip locks.. 

The ones I'm talking about no I don't wear. I go to a nike outlet and buy shoes like AM95 or stabs and wore those everyday. I have worn a few maybe once or twice but I have been so worried about them creasing and getting dirty and yellowing and not being able to sell later lol I have been like a fear lol.. I know I'm not alone on this.
Am sorry OP but thats one of the dumbest things i ever read 
why pay $130 and up for kicks your not going to wear  then turn around and spend more money to buy cheap ones to wear ?

I have been on this site for a while now and i have come to realize some dudes on here take sneakers way to serious .At the end of the day their just shoes you will put on your feet and they will get dirty and thats that no point in stressing in life nothing last forever 

IMO you should definitely sell all the kicks you don't wear because whats the point of having them in the closet yellowing and eventually crumbling when you can cash in for them now 

And as for the person that said "keep them for your kids" thats not a good idea because your kids may not appreciate them or be interested in them plus by the time the kids are ready to wear them they may be too old to wear 

Cliff notes 

-Sell all the kicks you don't wear 

- Make wiser investments cause buying shoes your not going to wear and don't plan on selling is not a good investment 

-Use the money to start fresh with your new life and future wife

sneakers should never be considered an investment . If you want to flip your kicks to buy your lady a ring do it , But you are crossing a rubicon homie .

sneakers should never be considered an investment . If you want to flip your kicks to buy your lady a ring do it , But you are crossing a rubicon homie .

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

I would say sell em but your bout to blow it all on this broad so you might as well keep em and save the money for when you really need it.

1. Don't call my fiancee a broad. 
2. all women are broads
3. DO NOT put the P on a pedastool

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

I would say sell em but your bout to blow it all on this broad so you might as well keep em and save the money for when you really need it.

1. Don't call my fiancee a broad. 
2. all women are broads
3. DO NOT put the P on a pedastool

I have likee 5000 pairs and idk what to do with them :/ I wanna let them go but i wouldnt know how , idk the selling rpcice of them , their alll OG Jordans IM pretty sure I have all of thembut in Og and their all worn but still clean

I have likee 5000 pairs and idk what to do with them :/ I wanna let them go but i wouldnt know how , idk the selling rpcice of them , their alll OG Jordans IM pretty sure I have all of thembut in Og and their all worn but still clean

I just sold some of the pairs I don't wear a week or two ago. Made $700 in 24 hours.

I can't even remember what all I sold.

If you don't wear 'em, even if you think you love them, sell them. You'll forget about them soon enough.

I just sold some of the pairs I don't wear a week or two ago. Made $700 in 24 hours.

I can't even remember what all I sold.

If you don't wear 'em, even if you think you love them, sell them. You'll forget about them soon enough.

Happened to me before.

did the exact same thing, i needed cash more plus i wasnt wearing all of my shoes. i did regret it also, only a few though but i started on my future childs shoe collection. he/she will have a good rotation of sneakers so far. 

Happened to me before.

did the exact same thing, i needed cash more plus i wasnt wearing all of my shoes. i did regret it also, only a few though but i started on my future childs shoe collection. he/she will have a good rotation of sneakers so far. 

Back
Top Bottom