Feeling like you want to sell ALL your shoes?

I sold pretty much all my Jordans already. I have miscellaneous shoes left that aren't really in demand. Some Kobe 1's, T-macs, Dunks, and other random shoes that i can't think of right now. Haven't worn them in at least five years.

I sold pretty much all my Jordans already. I have miscellaneous shoes left that aren't really in demand. Some Kobe 1's, T-macs, Dunks, and other random shoes that i can't think of right now. Haven't worn them in at least five years.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

you dont wear your shoes?
indifferent.gif
seriously...rock the shoes and you won't feel like ur wasting 3 grand on NOTHING
laugh.gif

ive been asked to sell my collection for quite some time but then again i only have 37 pairs 
laugh.gif
when anyone has more than 100+ pairs then thats just OD. it pays to be selective or hell even cheap when it comes to buying kicks 
pimp.gif

ive been asked to sell my collection for quite some time but then again i only have 37 pairs 
laugh.gif
when anyone has more than 100+ pairs then thats just OD. it pays to be selective or hell even cheap when it comes to buying kicks 
pimp.gif

The instant they're boxed up and shipped out, you'll realize that it doesn't even matter. At least that's what I've found.

I let go of a lot of personal grail AF1s over the past 5 or 6 years--Acorns, 3M Snakes, Hong Kongs, etc. Would I still like to have them? Without a doubt. Have I ever sat around and been pissed or upset that I don't have them anymore? Never. While I love shoes, I like the $$ in my pocket more.

As far selling ALL of them? You're a better man than me if you can do that. No way I could part with all of 'em.

The instant they're boxed up and shipped out, you'll realize that it doesn't even matter. At least that's what I've found.

I let go of a lot of personal grail AF1s over the past 5 or 6 years--Acorns, 3M Snakes, Hong Kongs, etc. Would I still like to have them? Without a doubt. Have I ever sat around and been pissed or upset that I don't have them anymore? Never. While I love shoes, I like the $$ in my pocket more.

As far selling ALL of them? You're a better man than me if you can do that. No way I could part with all of 'em.

Suddenly I only like wearing high-top shoes.

Now I'm selling most of my collection. It sucks taking pics, packaging, listing, ect. Damn...

Suddenly I only like wearing high-top shoes.

Now I'm selling most of my collection. It sucks taking pics, packaging, listing, ect. Damn...

Im moving towards this path as well...i got different priorities now with my girl, we're trying to purchase our own home and start a family.

I'll probably keep some tho...

Im moving towards this path as well...i got different priorities now with my girl, we're trying to purchase our own home and start a family.

I'll probably keep some tho...

I'm starting to feel this way to! I have doubles an some triples of shoes! I don't even wear them since I relocated back to my reservation! Dirt land FTL! If I decide to sell them I'm not looking to profit much off them! Maybe I'm growing out of this shoe phase!

I'm starting to feel this way to! I have doubles an some triples of shoes! I don't even wear them since I relocated back to my reservation! Dirt land FTL! If I decide to sell them I'm not looking to profit much off them! Maybe I'm growing out of this shoe phase!

Yup.........Sold everything i have, now all thats left are beaters that i randomly wear.

i havent purchased a pair of jordans BRAND NEW since 2007, my last pair of nike`s was the griffeys that came out about 3 years ago.

NOW............i regret it, like your wife said.

My wife told me not to sell my shoes also............But i felt it was time to give it up.

space jams, cool greys, black/red xi`s......3 original DMP packs, 12`s, 13`s, 3`s, 4`s, 5`s, 6`s, 7`s, 8`s, 17`s

I STILL regret it till this day.........especially with all of them coming back out, i wanted them, but i held myself back from getting them.

Yup.........Sold everything i have, now all thats left are beaters that i randomly wear.

i havent purchased a pair of jordans BRAND NEW since 2007, my last pair of nike`s was the griffeys that came out about 3 years ago.

NOW............i regret it, like your wife said.

My wife told me not to sell my shoes also............But i felt it was time to give it up.

space jams, cool greys, black/red xi`s......3 original DMP packs, 12`s, 13`s, 3`s, 4`s, 5`s, 6`s, 7`s, 8`s, 17`s

I STILL regret it till this day.........especially with all of them coming back out, i wanted them, but i held myself back from getting them.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

I thought you stated that you didn't have to pay for the wedding?

the actual wedding no, I didnt pay anything but plenty of things I needed to purchase that her parents wouldn't pay for.
Photographer, Videographer, Rent-a-car, hotel room, tux, random decorations, gifts for groomsmen and bride maids, my ring and her ring, honeymoon spending money..

so that few thousand went very fast... 

I regret selling them but I don't regret getting what I got of it. I am happy with the wedding but mad that I had to sell some of

my favorites in order to get it.. but hey thats life. 

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

I thought you stated that you didn't have to pay for the wedding?

the actual wedding no, I didnt pay anything but plenty of things I needed to purchase that her parents wouldn't pay for.
Photographer, Videographer, Rent-a-car, hotel room, tux, random decorations, gifts for groomsmen and bride maids, my ring and her ring, honeymoon spending money..

so that few thousand went very fast... 

I regret selling them but I don't regret getting what I got of it. I am happy with the wedding but mad that I had to sell some of

my favorites in order to get it.. but hey thats life. 

Back
Top Bottom