Feeling like you want to sell ALL your shoes?

you could donate them to a broke, young black boy like me.
frown.gif

I had like 125 pairs in 06-07....now I have 8...none of them heat...I don't regret it at all. Got 2 pairs of running asics, 2 pairs of tigers, 1 new balance and 3 clarks...

I had like 125 pairs in 06-07....now I have 8...none of them heat...I don't regret it at all. Got 2 pairs of running asics, 2 pairs of tigers, 1 new balance and 3 clarks...

I know exactly where you're coming from. I look at all my shoes and realize that I only wear maybe 50% of them, the other ones I just don't want to mess up. Also it's funny how girlfriends/fiancees/ wives always say to keep them and not get the money... my girl always tells me never to sell them when I bring it up. What it comes down to is sell what you think you could get good money for and more than what you paid for.... but NEVER sell a grail or a top 10

I know exactly where you're coming from. I look at all my shoes and realize that I only wear maybe 50% of them, the other ones I just don't want to mess up. Also it's funny how girlfriends/fiancees/ wives always say to keep them and not get the money... my girl always tells me never to sell them when I bring it up. What it comes down to is sell what you think you could get good money for and more than what you paid for.... but NEVER sell a grail or a top 10

I dont remember much of what I sold but I do know I sold my favorites like a idoit
But honestly those made me the most money...

I sold db3's, cool greys, space jams, nds beautiful not yellowed at all columbia 11's.. blk/infared 6's
Wolf Grey 5's, Aqua 8's, Flint, Altitude, Playoff 13's... and many others.

I remember those because those are all on my list to get back... Just don't wanna pay rape prices now..

I dont remember much of what I sold but I do know I sold my favorites like a idoit

I sold db3's, cool greys, space jams, nds beautiful not yellowed at all columbia 11's.. blk/infared 6's

I remember those because those are all on my list to get back... Just don't wanna pay rape prices now..

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

that was some heat....guess those were some of your favorites did you make a good amount?

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

that was some heat....guess those were some of your favorites did you make a good amount?

yeah i dont remember how much i made because it went in one hand and out the other.
I had a wedding to pay for so I wasn't trying to pick and choose.
I needed money but now that we've been married for four months and back on our feet and things are looking good.
I want my shoes back lol..

Especially db3's cool greys space jams...

yeah i dont remember how much i made because it went in one hand and out the other.
I had a wedding to pay for so I wasn't trying to pick and choose.
I needed money but now that we've been married for four months and back on our feet and things are looking good.
I want my shoes back lol..

Especially db3's cool greys space jams...

^^yeah..... i still want them db3's and definently would not sell my cool greys (grails), but hey life goes on.

^^yeah..... i still want them db3's and definently would not sell my cool greys (grails), but hey life goes on.

I would sell some of my collection but there are just some shoes I wouldn't dare to sell.

But man the money looks good.

I would sell some of my collection but there are just some shoes I wouldn't dare to sell.

But man the money looks good.

Yes

But never seriously considered it. It has taken me over 10 years to get to my current rotation. Though my HEAVY shoe buying days are over due to real responsibility and more expensive hobbies, I could never justify selling all my kicks. I know I'll regret it later.

Yes

But never seriously considered it. It has taken me over 10 years to get to my current rotation. Though my HEAVY shoe buying days are over due to real responsibility and more expensive hobbies, I could never justify selling all my kicks. I know I'll regret it later.

Back
Top Bottom