Feelings about the 'Skins?

First of all, before I continue, I've been a 'Skins Fan as long as I've known what football is. I still remember sitting in RFK at the ******** -Falcons game in the freezing cold during the '91 Super Bowl season. But, back to the point. Sitting here watching the draft preview show, this is the first time I can care less about what the 'skins do in the draft. I don't trust Shanahan as a coach or a talent evaluator. I knew when he traded for McNabb we were in trouble. If your rival tries to trade you their starting quarterback, you gotta know something ain't right. I'm almost hoping for a lockout to avoid the letdown of another 6-10 season. There's not even a player on the roster that I can say "That's my n@#@# right there!". Anyway, what are some of y'all thoughts on the future of the 'Skins? Anybody sharing my anger/pain?

First of all, before I continue, I've been a 'Skins Fan as long as I've known what football is. I still remember sitting in RFK at the ******** -Falcons game in the freezing cold during the '91 Super Bowl season. But, back to the point. Sitting here watching the draft preview show, this is the first time I can care less about what the 'skins do in the draft. I don't trust Shanahan as a coach or a talent evaluator. I knew when he traded for McNabb we were in trouble. If your rival tries to trade you their starting quarterback, you gotta know something ain't right. I'm almost hoping for a lockout to avoid the letdown of another 6-10 season. There's not even a player on the roster that I can say "That's my n@#@# right there!". Anyway, what are some of y'all thoughts on the future of the 'Skins? Anybody sharing my anger/pain?

^
We're in the same boat.

If I ever disown the Skins, I'll get exiled from my family. And I wish I was joking...

But with all that said...

Between the Wizards, Skins, and Capitals, I think D.C. fans are just used to heartache, letdown, mismanagement, etc...

Rypken, Monk, Sanders, Clark and 'em ain't coming back.

I don't like the current coach -- started too many fires, not enough extinguishers IMO -- so, I expect us to have another coach (while STILL paying this dude) by next season.

We will always be 7-9/6-10/8-8 because Synder thinks he's Cuban running a basketball team. Even after all these seasons.

There is no "quick overseason fix" in the NFL. Even if we were to acquire Tom Brady RIGHT NOW, it wouldn't work.

I'm a watch this draft, and go from there.

But with this lockout, and us already in uncertainty BEFORE the lockout... Looking like another 8-8 or less season for us...

^
We're in the same boat.

If I ever disown the Skins, I'll get exiled from my family. And I wish I was joking...

But with all that said...

Between the Wizards, Skins, and Capitals, I think D.C. fans are just used to heartache, letdown, mismanagement, etc...

Rypken, Monk, Sanders, Clark and 'em ain't coming back.

I don't like the current coach -- started too many fires, not enough extinguishers IMO -- so, I expect us to have another coach (while STILL paying this dude) by next season.

We will always be 7-9/6-10/8-8 because Synder thinks he's Cuban running a basketball team. Even after all these seasons.

There is no "quick overseason fix" in the NFL. Even if we were to acquire Tom Brady RIGHT NOW, it wouldn't work.

I'm a watch this draft, and go from there.

But with this lockout, and us already in uncertainty BEFORE the lockout... Looking like another 8-8 or less season for us...

Jgizzle79 wrote: There's not even a player on the roster that I can say "That's my n@#@# right there!"

I can say that about Horton.

But he was a 28th round pick afterthought that luckily panned out for us. 
laugh.gif

Jgizzle79 wrote: There's not even a player on the roster that I can say "That's my n@#@# right there!"

I can say that about Horton.

But he was a 28th round pick afterthought that luckily panned out for us. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

As far as this draft, as long as we don't do anything dumb with our pick (draft a QB or don't attempt to trade down to get more draft picks) I'll be fine. To be honest, I want Patrick Peterson more than anyone else.

I seriously wish more than anything else that we could draft a head coach though... I know, I know... but we gotta get Tanahan up outta here.

laugh.gif

As far as this draft, as long as we don't do anything dumb with our pick (draft a QB or don't attempt to trade down to get more draft picks) I'll be fine. To be honest, I want Patrick Peterson more than anyone else.

I seriously wish more than anything else that we could draft a head coach though... I know, I know... but we gotta get Tanahan up outta here.

Lol @ "Tanahan", but I feel you him and his son gotta roll. Very interested in what we're gonna do next week, we have so many needs. Would be hyped if we could get AJ Green or Julio Jones but theyll be gone for sure and we're not even sure whos gonna be passing the ball anyway. Im gonna be sick if Rex is our starter. I feel the same way you do about the roster OP, with the exception of Orakpo theres nobody I can really cosign. As long as Snyder is running things we'll be stuck in mediocrity but Im a loyal die hard fan and I hope that we get it together eventually. Got much love for my fellow Skins fans too, we're a dying breed lol.

Lol @ "Tanahan", but I feel you him and his son gotta roll. Very interested in what we're gonna do next week, we have so many needs. Would be hyped if we could get AJ Green or Julio Jones but theyll be gone for sure and we're not even sure whos gonna be passing the ball anyway. Im gonna be sick if Rex is our starter. I feel the same way you do about the roster OP, with the exception of Orakpo theres nobody I can really cosign. As long as Snyder is running things we'll be stuck in mediocrity but Im a loyal die hard fan and I hope that we get it together eventually. Got much love for my fellow Skins fans too, we're a dying breed lol.

Man I paid 300 plus dollars for NFL Sunday ticket to watch last years debacle. I don't even know what to think anymore. Orakpo is my dude but that's about it. Being a skins fan is like having that family member that just can't get there +$## together. You love them and every so often they give you hope that they're gotten better but then they relapse and do the same stupid +$## all over again

Man I paid 300 plus dollars for NFL Sunday ticket to watch last years debacle. I don't even know what to think anymore. Orakpo is my dude but that's about it. Being a skins fan is like having that family member that just can't get there +$## together. You love them and every so often they give you hope that they're gotten better but then they relapse and do the same stupid +$## all over again

I hope we find someway to draft down but I must admit that this is the least excited I have ever been about a draft

With that being said ima do my best to go to the draft party this weekend loyalty I guess
ohwell.gif

I hope we find someway to draft down but I must admit that this is the least excited I have ever been about a draft

With that being said ima do my best to go to the draft party this weekend loyalty I guess
ohwell.gif

Whats the deal with the judge ruling that the NFL owners can not lock out the players.............. does this mean teams can now trade players for picks? I hope this is true so we can see if we can atleast get something for McNabb...

Whats the deal with the judge ruling that the NFL owners can not lock out the players.............. does this mean teams can now trade players for picks? I hope this is true so we can see if we can atleast get something for McNabb...

******** need to just give up. They pay top dollar for non factor players. Every team in Washington has stars but the only relish once they leave the city.

******** need to just give up. They pay top dollar for non factor players. Every team in Washington has stars but the only relish once they leave the city.

I love my squad, with a passion, but those bamas suck. 
I just need another one of these in my collection, so they need to get it together.....

I love my squad, with a passion, but those bamas suck. 
I just need another one of these in my collection, so they need to get it together.....

c011661a976a34f9c295f22e021266da5ef4a38b_r.jpg

Will forever be BS!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cheated to win and yes I was at that game!!!!!!
Yes I'm still mad!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

#TEAMBOYS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#TEAMIMFROMDCBUTWILLNEVERSUPPORTTHEDEADSKINS

#THATISALL

c011661a976a34f9c295f22e021266da5ef4a38b_r.jpg

Will forever be BS!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cheated to win and yes I was at that game!!!!!!
Yes I'm still mad!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

#TEAMBOYS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#TEAMIMFROMDCBUTWILLNEVERSUPPORTTHEDEADSKINS

#THATISALL

Your idiot lineman clearly held Rak.

LOL @ A Boys fan saying WE CHEATED TO WIN A GAME.

!$$*.

Back
Top Bottom