Feels Batman vol. what feels batman right this second

post anything that feels batman when you read this....
currently, sitting in a 9am class already waiting for Friday....feels batman

Smashing this girl that got the nicest mass.... I mean smashing hard with the power of one thousand lebron dunks
And can't bust one and run out of gas... Feels Batman

showing up for a workshop on limits and being prepared to get extra help at 10:30AM, and waiting around for 15 minutes with no one showing up as scheduled. 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

Too much work to do at work....so i procrastinate it by surfing NT, technically right now feels John Goodman

but later this week

will def feelbatman 

Talking to a female that has literally everything you want and more but found out that
YOU! aren't her "type" of guy and she dealing with or "let smashed" a thug or "gangsta"

Feels Batman

My new girl just started working at a gym where people are having affairs left and right and trainers are smashing receptionists and other females there. Many of the trainers are "generously" offering her free training and I'm currently on crutches recovering from surgery and unable to smash while the sexy brolic trainers are all trying to tear it up with the might of Zeus.

Feelsbatman

Breaking in these Red Wing boots and it feels like someone is pressing wooden beams against the tops of my feet. Feels Batman.

cracked screen on my phone. got a screen replacement, not even og, for 170$ on ebay. replaced it myself. not perfectly flat, so light bleed, and feels a tad different. feels brucewayne.

Having the temperature drop almost 20 degrees since you left the house AFTER you decide to wear shorts to school. 
mad.gif

Def feels batman

Spoiler [+]
Crying-Batman-HQ.gif

Back
Top Bottom