fella's of NT, do you consider yourself a "stand-up guy?"

we often hear some females say that it's hard to find a good man....and these are women in college with bright futures.......they speak on it all the time on these blog sites and what not about how hard it is to find a dude that's not crazy, no baby mama's, in good-shape, nice job/career, believes in the lord,etc

and these are girls in different states...but they all say the same........you start to wonder is it just them?

but do you see yourself as a all around good stand up dude? are you successful in getting different women attention when you step out? smiles, stares, etc

nice decent job
got a career going
in college
staying out of trouble
no thug activity going in in your life

we often hear some females say that it's hard to find a good man....and these are women in college with bright futures.......they speak on it all the time on these blog sites and what not about how hard it is to find a dude that's not crazy, no baby mama's, in good-shape, nice job/career, believes in the lord,etc

and these are girls in different states...but they all say the same........you start to wonder is it just them?

but do you see yourself as a all around good stand up dude? are you successful in getting different women attention when you step out? smiles, stares, etc

nice decent job
got a career going
in college
staying out of trouble
no thug activity going in in your life

Damnit, I was going to make a leg joke
frown.gif

It is just them. They don't want a stand up guy. They want power.
They want that feeling that they're better than the next woman.
There are some rare, cool, not crazy chicks out there but good luck finding them.

There are some rare, cool, not crazy chicks out there but good luck finding them.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

damn...
eek.gif

well i'm sure some guys on here have nice all around girlfriends.

damn...
eek.gif

lol @ the first reply.

But yeah I would say so. I don't like to brag or anything, but I'm doing quite well for someone my age, and often find myself dating women at least a year older than me because of that.

As far as the females who complain about that type of stuff...I know the type. I try not to stereotype and put them all in one group, but it's often that these type of females DEMAND that their potential partner meet a certain criteria. They'll find a good dude who has a good job, no BMs, no playa type history, but once they find out that he doesn't go to church every Sunday, he's not good enough. 

lol @ the first reply.

But yeah I would say so. I don't like to brag or anything, but I'm doing quite well for someone my age, and often find myself dating women at least a year older than me because of that.

As far as the females who complain about that type of stuff...I know the type. I try not to stereotype and put them all in one group, but it's often that these type of females DEMAND that their potential partner meet a certain criteria. They'll find a good dude who has a good job, no BMs, no playa type history, but once they find out that he doesn't go to church every Sunday, he's not good enough. 

The chicks that say this are the ones that don't want to be made out to look like gold diggers, %@@%#, nut jobs, etc. Women always complain that there arent any good men out there but when they find them they dismiss him because contrary to what they say they want it still isnt good enough. They will complain about how he doesn't have a bad side which leads them to date the guy without a job, always running the streets, and little to no education. And the cycle repeats itself. They complain find a good man, pass him over, find a scum bag, scum bag dogs em out, they complain and repeat 

The chicks that say this are the ones that don't want to be made out to look like gold diggers, %@@%#, nut jobs, etc. Women always complain that there arent any good men out there but when they find them they dismiss him because contrary to what they say they want it still isnt good enough. They will complain about how he doesn't have a bad side which leads them to date the guy without a job, always running the streets, and little to no education. And the cycle repeats itself. They complain find a good man, pass him over, find a scum bag, scum bag dogs em out, they complain and repeat 

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

damn...
eek.gif

Nice all around is fine, mine is nice all around in fact.
Doesn't mean they don't have the same thirst for power.
Those nice all around girls are what you get when their love for you is greater than their want to be better than the other girls.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

damn...
eek.gif

Nice all around is fine, mine is nice all around in fact.
Doesn't mean they don't have the same thirst for power.
Those nice all around girls are what you get when their love for you is greater than their want to be better than the other girls.

everything jayhood just said

all my stand up dudes keep doing your thing don't drive yourself crazy trying to figure these broads out , because in a couple of years they'll be begging for a dude like you,

everything jayhood just said

all my stand up dudes keep doing your thing don't drive yourself crazy trying to figure these broads out , because in a couple of years they'll be begging for a dude like you,

Considering the fact that all women want to trap virtually all NTers with a child, I would say that we are all swell dudes.

Considering the fact that all women want to trap virtually all NTers with a child, I would say that we are all swell dudes.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

alot of them look for flaws in a dude that they think that's too perfect ..not ALL of them though....

a dude that doesn't have a strong personality get's shut down with the quickness, even if he's perfect in every other category....

shy, quiet dudes have it hard most of the time
ohwell.gif
......it's crazy cus i've heard women say even if they see a dude like this staring at her, from across the room, she still wouldn't engage in conversation because she think if a man is interested that he should approach her.

but some ladies are actually well rounded they just can't seem to find someone decent......i don't think all of them have a problem, some times you just get approached by the wrong dudes not to your liking....and the dudes that they do find interest in is already in a relationship.

it happens to us both, women and men.

but I also think that you can determine what type of person approaches you by how you carry yourself. Far as I go as a guy I don't think i'll never have a situation with a loose woman, or hood rat, jump....because of how i present myself, they'll see me and wouldn't think of approaching me, we don't mix, and their type in a man is the total opposite of me, Im not going to lay up under you and smoke and drink all day while other days, be around me and "the crew" talking @#@* playing video games without a job in the first while you're up under us.....I move alone, and if i did have a "crew" we'd all be in college, and doing something with our lives.

Back
Top Bottom