Females with no father figure= disaster

It can go both ways. I've seen great girls whose parents were divorced but they are sill the ultimate daddy's girl and other irks who have has their fathers in the house their whole life who are just @++*+! up.

My ex's body count was bananas. More than 10 dudes went in raw. Well 11 if you count me.

you knew that and you wifed her?

Also for some reason whenever you give these type of chicks advice they say your tryna be my dad and your like nah *$$$* I'm trying to help you. Their level of self esteem is poor and they are stubborn as hell.

true story.

My ex's body count was bananas. More than 10 dudes went in raw. Well 11 if you count me.

Also for some reason whenever you give these type of chicks advice they say your tryna be my dad and your like nah *$$$* I'm trying to help you. Their level of self esteem is poor and they are stubborn as hell.

true story.

if you're gonna love a woman
love to f*%k em.
learn to ignore them
have patience to get through the bs til' you're back to #1 again!
be bitter. tell her to leave, she replaceable and thats if i even feel like sitting down with another one
make them pay. great guys exist but i aint that dude. i'm not forking out my money or wasting my time with any of the ^ (above women). if she wants me she has to work for me. It's that easy

then again, I dont have a dad ;-)

if you're gonna love a woman
love to f*%k em.
learn to ignore them
have patience to get through the bs til' you're back to #1 again!
be bitter. tell her to leave, she replaceable and thats if i even feel like sitting down with another one
make them pay. great guys exist but i aint that dude. i'm not forking out my money or wasting my time with any of the ^ (above women). if she wants me she has to work for me. It's that easy

then again, I dont have a dad ;-)

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Any past issues (cheating  Father/boyfriend-abusive Father/boyfriend-deadbeat dad)  that a girl had with men can cause major problems in a relationship.

The key is finding a woman with a positive attitude that doesn't let these things affect the current relationship.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Any past issues (cheating  Father/boyfriend-abusive Father/boyfriend-deadbeat dad)  that a girl had with men can cause major problems in a relationship.

The key is finding a woman with a positive attitude that doesn't let these things affect the current relationship.

Yeah I wifed, because she convinced me that she was trying to put that lifestyle behind her. And we went to the clinic beforehand.

Yeah I wifed, because she convinced me that she was trying to put that lifestyle behind her. And we went to the clinic beforehand.

I know exactly what you are talking about. My ex was off the chain. When I first met her she was saying all of the right things. Then one day my sister came to my job and we were talking outside and she pulled up. She thought it was another girl and she flipped out cussing and all that. It happened a few more times where she would just accuse me of random #$#@. I was happy to leave her crazy ***. Her father had passed away like the year before I met her, and people would tell me that was when she changed its messed up, but definitely watch yourself when dealing with these females.

I know exactly what you are talking about. My ex was off the chain. When I first met her she was saying all of the right things. Then one day my sister came to my job and we were talking outside and she pulled up. She thought it was another girl and she flipped out cussing and all that. It happened a few more times where she would just accuse me of random #$#@. I was happy to leave her crazy ***. Her father had passed away like the year before I met her, and people would tell me that was when she changed its messed up, but definitely watch yourself when dealing with these females.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I know this toooo well

Same here. 90% (1 out of 10) girls I "Seriously" dated lacked father figures.

The question I have is..why are they attracted to me? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I know this toooo well

Same here. 90% (1 out of 10) girls I "Seriously" dated lacked father figures.

The question I have is..why are they attracted to me? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom