Females with no father figure= disaster

so people without father figures are disasters? I would love to hear some explanation on this one...

so people without father figures are disasters? I would love to hear some explanation on this one...

i think I only know one chick without a dad thats semi normal....well shes not normal, but shes not crazy

i think I only know one chick without a dad thats semi normal....well shes not normal, but shes not crazy

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Sorry.

I highly agree and no one can front on this. Sure you may have exceptions to the rule but I fully cosign this. In my experience, those broads are nightmares. Never again.

Yep, my experience too. Didn't realize it until I was single for the first time in five years and began to reflect. That was the major thing all my ex's had in common. Go figure....

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Sorry.

I highly agree and no one can front on this. Sure you may have exceptions to the rule but I fully cosign this. In my experience, those broads are nightmares. Never again.

Yep, my experience too. Didn't realize it until I was single for the first time in five years and began to reflect. That was the major thing all my ex's had in common. Go figure....

I just think not having strong father figure, or having emotional issues about their father is a major contributing factor among other factors.

I just think not having strong father figure, or having emotional issues about their father is a major contributing factor among other factors.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

anyway
grin.gif
You've been exposed already. Point proven.

I was actually thinking about this on the 405s the other day having been to the strip club the night before.
Thinking back to the majority of girls who I boned in the first week growing up nearly all of them had some type of family problems or lived with single parents. 
But at the same time you get girls who are very family orientated growing up in expensive homes who I have tag teamed while taking pictures of the Eiffel towers.

It boils down to what homeboy said before about all girls being crazy regardless. I mean its mind boggling to actually find out the amount of females that are on some type of shrink meds (SSRIs, anti-depressants, adderall).

I was actually thinking about this on the 405s the other day having been to the strip club the night before.
Thinking back to the majority of girls who I boned in the first week growing up nearly all of them had some type of family problems or lived with single parents. 
But at the same time you get girls who are very family orientated growing up in expensive homes who I have tag teamed while taking pictures of the Eiffel towers.

It boils down to what homeboy said before about all girls being crazy regardless. I mean its mind boggling to actually find out the amount of females that are on some type of shrink meds (SSRIs, anti-depressants, adderall).

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I know this toooo well

Same here. 90% (1 out of 10) girls I "Seriously" dated lacked father figures.

The question I have is..why are they attracted to me? 
laugh.gif
need to check your math there....

I know this toooo well

Same here. 90% (1 out of 10) girls I "Seriously" dated lacked father figures.

laugh.gif
need to check your math there....

I know this toooo well

Same here. 90% (1 out of 10)[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]girls I "Seriously" dated lacked father figures.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Did you lack a father figure as well?[/color]

I know this toooo well

Same here. 90% (1 out of 10)[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]girls I "Seriously" dated lacked father figures.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Did you lack a father figure as well?[/color]

I do not even have to read the first five pages. This is true and I have dealt with a couple of females with no father to look up to.

I do not even have to read the first five pages. This is true and I have dealt with a couple of females with no father to look up to.

have some experience with some of these...very independently minded, liberated, but they ho's, they really messed up..all in all, they're just plain **tches...

have some experience with some of these...very independently minded, liberated, but they ho's, they really messed up..all in all, they're just plain **tches...

Back
Top Bottom