Females with no father figure= disaster

double standard FTW

my ex-girls dad left her when she was young than years later had a stepdad come in the picture, hes a standup dude but you could just tell this girl was messed up from her bioligical dad basically leaving her

on the another hand my dad passed away when i was 6 years old, i credit this with not only making me a stronger individual but helping me realize how to treat women right

double standard FTW

my ex-girls dad left her when she was young than years later had a stepdad come in the picture, hes a standup dude but you could just tell this girl was messed up from her bioligical dad basically leaving her

on the another hand my dad passed away when i was 6 years old, i credit this with not only making me a stronger individual but helping me realize how to treat women right

Originally Posted by andre3020

double standard FTW

How is this FTW? It's horrible you both lost your fathers.

Originally Posted by andre3020

double standard FTW

How is this FTW? It's horrible you both lost your fathers.

I can see where OP is coming from. I prefer a girl who was raised by both parents then from one who came from a broken family.

I can see where OP is coming from. I prefer a girl who was raised by both parents then from one who came from a broken family.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

People in general without father figures = disaster
This.

Some of y'all should really work on self-reflection and start thinking more critically.  I mean, what is the role that men play in this equation if all of these girls are lacking father figures?  Oh, let me guess, it's always the woman's fault that the father leaves
eyes.gif
.  Are boys not lacking father figures?  Does this not affect them??

It's obvious that some of y'all have some serious issues with women.  Maybe you should work on them instead of constantly trying to over-analyze, diagnose, and criticize each and every thing about the few women on which you base your generalizations.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

This.

Some of y'all should really work on self-reflection and start thinking more critically.  I mean, what is the role that men play in this equation if all of these girls are lacking father figures?  Oh, let me guess, it's always the woman's fault that the father leaves
eyes.gif
.  Are boys not lacking father figures?  Does this not affect them??

It's obvious that some of y'all have some serious issues with women.  Maybe you should work on them instead of constantly trying to over-analyze, diagnose, and criticize each and every thing about the few women on which you base your generalizations.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
My ex's body count was bananas. More than 10 dudes went in raw. Well 11 if you count me.

You lost.

Truth.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
My ex's body count was bananas. More than 10 dudes went in raw. Well 11 if you count me.

You lost.

Truth.

Red mpls (brother malcolm) I feel you but I can sift through my issues and problems all day and that wasn't the point of the thread. I'm just giving a heads up to a lot of dudes out here getting driven up the wall by these chicks. Unfortunately in our community(black) girls with no father figure is very common and its sad to say but our generation is having kids crazy right now and that generation will be even worse......... back on topic KingJay YOU NEVER WIFE A $#++! Comeone dude that's rule #1, but a $#++ with daddy issues!? Dude you got caught in the looks.

Red mpls (brother malcolm) I feel you but I can sift through my issues and problems all day and that wasn't the point of the thread. I'm just giving a heads up to a lot of dudes out here getting driven up the wall by these chicks. Unfortunately in our community(black) girls with no father figure is very common and its sad to say but our generation is having kids crazy right now and that generation will be even worse......... back on topic KingJay YOU NEVER WIFE A $#++! Comeone dude that's rule #1, but a $#++ with daddy issues!? Dude you got caught in the looks.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Never get srs w these, but they are the easiest.

Yep.My ex's pop was either no where to be found & when you knew where heWas it was cuz he was cuz he locked up...If u thinkin wit ur penis though these chicks are a layup.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Never get srs w these, but they are the easiest.

Yep.My ex's pop was either no where to be found & when you knew where heWas it was cuz he was cuz he locked up...If u thinkin wit ur penis though these chicks are a layup.

Back
Top Bottom