FFvol3

Cowards have been able to slide WAAAAAY too long in hip hop...

Its like that ABC show "What Would You Do?"...

Ns see this corny #%$$ goin and NOBODY has the heart to speak out, so with that silence they see it as Ns OKing that $$@+%#$$...

NT needs to get at cannon on twitter and tell him how unappreciative we are of DJs screamin all over tracks

NT needs to get at cannon on twitter and tell him how unappreciative we are of DJs screamin all over tracks

I just tweeted him: "Keep comparing yourself to dog #*@# cuz that's all you add to mixtapes anyway"

I just tweeted him: "Keep comparing yourself to dog #*@# cuz that's all you add to mixtapes anyway"

Listening to it now. I actually started yawning when "Crazy" started playing
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

He truly was embarrassing on The Home Town beat, leave that to K.R.I.T. son.
They both should have left it to Adele

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

He truly was embarrassing on The Home Town beat, leave that to K.R.I.T. son.
They both should have left it to Adele

The tape is solid, bout what I expected....he got a couple joints on here. Intro hard, the Bun-B record....

Don Cannon showin love to real D N's like Juan and them will always get a salute from me...

& I would give Cannon more of a "right" to do what he do on tapes than say a DJ Holiday or somebody. At least he actually produces songs on the tapes he's hosting unlike some of these other N's who do nothing but strictly get themselves a look...

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Anyone got a version over 128 kbps?

I hate this low quality non-sense. Sounds awful.

Sean just put on his twitter that you can download another tape that is "alot better" or so he claims.  Only problem was when I tried to do it the download failed.  Idk though man. 
He was calling his link "a lot better" because it had the new version of "Almost A Love Song", he didn't like the version on the mixtape.

There go the better quality version tho (256K)- http://hotfile.com/dl/663...y_Famous_Vol._3.zip.html

The tape is solid, bout what I expected....he got a couple joints on here. Intro hard, the Bun-B record....

Don Cannon showin love to real D N's like Juan and them will always get a salute from me...

& I would give Cannon more of a "right" to do what he do on tapes than say a DJ Holiday or somebody. At least he actually produces songs on the tapes he's hosting unlike some of these other N's who do nothing but strictly get themselves a look...

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Anyone got a version over 128 kbps?

I hate this low quality non-sense. Sounds awful.

Sean just put on his twitter that you can download another tape that is "alot better" or so he claims.  Only problem was when I tried to do it the download failed.  Idk though man. 
He was calling his link "a lot better" because it had the new version of "Almost A Love Song", he didn't like the version on the mixtape.

There go the better quality version tho (256K)- http://hotfile.com/dl/663...y_Famous_Vol._3.zip.html

artist don't need dj's anymore w/ how this internet *%+% is going these days. hot music travels fast.....dj drama going down was the end to all that $$@$@#@@ from the dj's..

artist don't need dj's anymore w/ how this internet *%+% is going these days. hot music travels fast.....dj drama going down was the end to all that $$@$@#@@ from the dj's..

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Cannon is a lame for that. His name Don Cannon is just a means to reach more people but on the real with or without Cannon Big Sean stuff woulda reached people.

when i heard he was charging 3-5k for hosting I
roll.gif

word... he's just tryin to save his job...

dude dont realize that major artists dont need hosted mixtapes...

i hope they not payin... he got his name... all he gotta do is charge no name _s now...

the norm for major artists should be hosted tape then a week or 2 later djless version...

itll keep ur numbers movin and keep ur name out there... and make ur fans happy... win/win

Exactly. Its completely opposite of what it should be. I hope they not paying too. Cannon is caked up but he still charging up and comers a crazy price.

Its not like he's in the sessions or giving constructive criticism or even hitting ___'s off with his beats
laugh.gif
smh.gif

At least DJ Ill Will & DJ Rockstar play they position. This dude Cannon just gets them mp3's and runs his mouth over them and calls it a day and gets $$$. Straight jerking ___'s

Harlem on The Rise you right also

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Cannon is a lame for that. His name Don Cannon is just a means to reach more people but on the real with or without Cannon Big Sean stuff woulda reached people.

when i heard he was charging 3-5k for hosting I
roll.gif

word... he's just tryin to save his job...

dude dont realize that major artists dont need hosted mixtapes...

i hope they not payin... he got his name... all he gotta do is charge no name _s now...

the norm for major artists should be hosted tape then a week or 2 later djless version...

itll keep ur numbers movin and keep ur name out there... and make ur fans happy... win/win

Exactly. Its completely opposite of what it should be. I hope they not paying too. Cannon is caked up but he still charging up and comers a crazy price.

Its not like he's in the sessions or giving constructive criticism or even hitting ___'s off with his beats
laugh.gif
smh.gif

At least DJ Ill Will & DJ Rockstar play they position. This dude Cannon just gets them mp3's and runs his mouth over them and calls it a day and gets $$$. Straight jerking ___'s

Harlem on The Rise you right also

how much does clinton sparks rapping on the track featuring posner ruin it? even without that hack clinton sparks rapping on it it was still way worse than all the other stuff sean and posner put out....nothing on this tape is too exciting, cant say im dissapointed but im not hyped about it either...best song is supa dupa lemonade which put me onto sean a year ago...why is it on this tape?

how much does clinton sparks rapping on the track featuring posner ruin it? even without that hack clinton sparks rapping on it it was still way worse than all the other stuff sean and posner put out....nothing on this tape is too exciting, cant say im dissapointed but im not hyped about it either...best song is supa dupa lemonade which put me onto sean a year ago...why is it on this tape?

Back
Top Bottom